Mario Kart Tour!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Yo! Thought I'd make a thread since we're coming close to the end of Mario Kart Tour Day 1 for the east coast. How has everyone's experiences been with the game so far? Got any hefty scores you wanna brag about? Did you pull Pauline on the first day of the tour? Just want to post your FC? No worries, let's hear it all!

EFVI46aW4AIWFrq
This was a poor start to the game for me, personally. I think a handful of us are dealing with the same error at the moment? The good news is that my Chromebook runs on a mobile OS so I could still get my hands on it and play it on my laptop.

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
I keep having the same problem but with a different error message, tried searching it and nothing came up. What emulator are you using?
My Chromebook runs on Chrome OS, not an emulator by any means. It has all functionality of a tablet, but as a laptop, so I have access to the Google Play Store like every Android device. And then it folds into other forms like these
bcb7f07c968573925a9d756179df8efc.png
85fba8b81f842e3cb458b814ad64b684.jpg

What it does mean, however, is that I have the disadvantage of having a massive screen so drifting is more challenging than it needs to be.
1b5f02034df75e0d2298a3190e091a28.png

Stevens

Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Has anyone reached 30,000 in the ranked cup yet?