Mario Kart Hot Takes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Royal

SUMMIT Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Founding Member
The community as a whole is so painfully unfunny. This wouldn’t be a problem if everyone didn’t try their absolute hardest to be a comedian

NIGHT

Staff member
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Context: Charity Cup

"You can take all that money and shove it up Roy and Waluigi's asses". - Jebailey

NIGHT

Staff member
Media Staff
Site Supporter
ph is killing the 200cc community with these [150cc] scrims

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Because I'd rather not make a new thread on this

Division Restricted Wars: I understand newer people want to improve or learn the game, so finding a lower level early on is fine, but whats the point in being an established team for more than 6 months and you're only looking for division restricted wars, all it does it make sure that teams never really improve, and the game will stay the way it is. Back when I played MKW in 2011-2014ish, it was so fun being like a d3 player but warring the higher ranked teams in D1, because it was a challenge, and even though I kinda expected to get smacked, I always thought you could do something, because its Mario Kart and shock remains broken.

Probably the most tilting thing to me because the excuse "would rather not get smacked by a d1 and even d2 (???) team is so annoying to me lol

Pure

Founding Member
boo best item in the game, imagine going in ur boo dodging, stealing a dodge and dodgin again, orgasmic

Jack

Site Supporter
Chicken wings are still not good
UFmxR7I.png