Recent content by Geddy

1. Geddy

Division 19 - Standings & Fixtures

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (@Jakearoo/Jakearoo#5132). You may also bring it up in the Division 19 channel in the MKU server if you are a representative. Best of luck to everyone this season!
  2. Geddy

[AB4] ARC Terra 548 - 436 BL2

Good games
  3. Geddy

Every D4 team 150 - 0 Dragon Zone ✔

[B3] Speed Stars 150 - 0 Dragon Zone [AB4] Hornets 150 - 0 Dragon Zone [AB5] Version 2 150 - 0 Dragon Zone [AB6] Hoppip Deliverers 150 - 0 Dragon Zone [AB7] Alliance Rainbow 150 - Dragon Zone [B8] Les Lions de l'Atlas 150 - 0 Dragon Zone [B9] Nferno Volt 150 - 0 Dragon Zone [B10] Speed Stars...
  4. Geddy

Division 4 - Standings & Fixtures ✔

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (@Jakearoo/Jakearoo#5132). You may also bring it up in the Division 4 channel in the MKU server if you are a representative. Best of luck to everyone this season!
  5. Geddy

Division 4 - Standings & Fixtures

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (@Jakearoo/Jakearoo#5132). You may also bring it up in the Division 4 channel in the MKU server if you are a representative. Best of luck to everyone this season!
  6. Geddy

Hot Hands Las Vegas Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Tournament 15-16 January 2022

Damn. And a majority of players on the west coast were very excited for this event, too.
  7. Geddy

Division 4 - Standings & Fixtures

8. Geddy

200L: Overdrive II | September 4, 2021 - October 2, 2021

+joymens +Der Trommler +ggs
  9. Geddy

[WR2] BL 526 - 458 RR ✓

Posted because they were having issues
  10. Geddy

[B1] ΛD 504 - 460 ηχ ✓

d. Once the room has started, the host must not close the room without consent from the opposing team (this includes the host disconnecting). i. In the event of an abrupt room closure, the host must record a clip or recording of themselves being disconnected/an error code appearing. In the case...
  11. Geddy

popuko

popuko
  12. Geddy

MK8DX MKCentral Frontier - 7/31-8/21

Group J - ARC Terra vs. Class A 150-0 Class A forfeited due to inadequate amount of players. Hopefully, we will get to play against you another time!
  13. Geddy

[AM R1] Permanent Waves 574 - 410 Wooper Bois

pooper = hydro ggs, sorry for late thread