1. HugoXP

[A16] AU 150-0 JPP

lol
  2. HugoXP

[A15] JPP 437 - 547 ID

CHEH @ApG77
  3. HugoXP

【A13】Ink Dragons 514 - 470 Blizzard

You can read my second message I wasnt sure of what time is shown if the last time you played with or when you started. So that doesnt prove i wasnt there. You said I was the 7th and that is exactly what I said , I joined but they were all already in so room was full and i immidiately closed...
  4. HugoXP

And in case I left when diego dced for no prove (if someone is twisted) , there is nothing in stream to prove it and nothing that says im in call or spying , furthermore, the last time i was "playing with them" was 20:01, exactly the time i joined and instant left bcs lu confusion
  5. HugoXP

Also that image is telling that i left room at 20:01 , if i stopped being in the room for example at 20:30 it would be written "played with him last time at 20:30". I will check it later when I arrive home if that happens
  6. HugoXP

I told you before we were confused about lu since aketx came the few minutes before i joined while it was full and immediately left and closed game (did not think that would happen and I understand you guys thought i was spying the room, its very unlucky but this misunderstoods happens , if you...
  7. HugoXP

Too late
  8. HugoXP

assume your defeat mickey , we arent acting like kids ;)
  9. HugoXP

I was online at 13:01 (20:01 i suppose) , bcs we were talking before the war who played , because aketx just arrived home, and i was with the game on until they said they were 6 and i just closed it and go watch wamis stream, this is ridiculous
  10. HugoXP

I wasnt inside what are you saying and there is : playing online, not playing qith friends
  11. HugoXP

You are also saying you are sure about it and no, trust me I werent, I joined a WW race about 20:40 before that the switch was off. Is an strong accusation and that is forbiden I think and its very unfair to do that (that benefits a lot ur team) , but when a 13rd guy is in a room someone will dc...
  12. HugoXP

Dashi , that is wrong I have never been inside the room I dont know who told you that :/
  13. HugoXP

You mean I was inside the room? That is forbiden isnt it? and it makes people dc
  14. HugoXP

Oh hahaha so you just started this discussion for trying to "ridculize" us thinking it would bother us. Nice argument so, I see you were so tilted after the war to start this discussion because of nothing. Nice rage, it says a lot of you and shows the free time you have
  15. HugoXP

Do you really think you have lost because of that or you are just complaining to see if you benefit for it or just raging because you have lost?