Recent content by LastPlace4Life

1. LastPlace4Life

[MKU-DX] Season 11 Preliminary Seedings

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate all the hard work the staff put into this season. I can't imagine having to seed 120 teams throughout 15 divisions. Me and the rest of Ascension are really excited about this upcoming season!
  2. LastPlace4Life

[LR3 - Amateur] MKO 537 - 447 ®

GGs.
  3. LastPlace4Life

MKU-DX Season 10 Playoff Predictions

There are some biases but I'll give this a shot. I won't predict Division 9 since it's my division. D1: World Friend Star D2: Mushroom Team Mind D3: Inflow D4: Kira Team D5: Star Clan Cosmos D6: Higher Octave D7: Pirate Hackers D8: Greed Island D10: Bass Line D11: Emblem's...
  4. LastPlace4Life

[B3] BB 565 - 419 BoB ✓

I got the same error when I tried opening.
  5. LastPlace4Life

[MKU-DX] Season 10 Prelim Seedings + Rule Changes

I removed the tables from AG and Bb. I didn't realize they were using allies, my mistake.
  6. LastPlace4Life

[MKU-DX] Season 10 Prelim Seedings + Rule Changes

I feel like MKO is seeded way too high. We have a few good players however, we lack depth as there is a high skill gap between our top 7 and everyone else. Most of our players are beginning and still learning how to play in wars. Many of them have improved greatly however, I feel that they...
  7. LastPlace4Life

Post your MK8D Playtime!

795. edit. Reached 800 last night.
  8. LastPlace4Life

Good afternoon. I'm trying to get a new clan started but most of the players never participated...

Good afternoon. I'm trying to get a new clan started but most of the players never participated in a war before. I want to get them some experience so I'm reaching out to some of the teams. Would you be interested in having a war in the near future?
  9. LastPlace4Life

Good afternoon. I'm trying to get a new clan started but most of the players never participated...

Good afternoon. I'm trying to get a new clan started but most of the players never participated in a war before. I want to get them some experience so I'm reaching out to some of the teams. Would you be interested in having a war in the near future?
  10. LastPlace4Life

11. LastPlace4Life

12. LastPlace4Life

13. LastPlace4Life