Recent content by Tymbuh

1. Tymbuh

MK8DX Booster Pass Abbreviations

What's up everyone! Wave 6 has just been announced a few hours ago and has got some really cool content for us to be looking forward to. As per usual, here's my suggestions for what the final wave tracks should be abbreviated to: To Discuss: With Daisy Cruiser's appearance to the BCP, it...
  2. Tymbuh

Wave 5 is approaching which means it's time to do another quick analysis on the track abbreviations! Here's what I believe we will be using for the upcoming courses: To Discuss: Athens having the same abbreviation as Amsterdam does throw a spanner in the works, however I think 'bADa' does...
  3. Tymbuh

Wave 4 has officially been announced and since we only have a week until it’s release I thought to do a quick runover on what I think the new abbreviations should be for these upcoming tracks: Here’s what I came up with: To Discuss: • Mario Circuit shares its abbreviation with…other Mario...
  4. Tymbuh

[MKU-DX] Season 19 Preliminary Seedings

Just want to add in these two tables from today as well. Both teams we faced are in division 3 and we believe that these wars felt well-matched for our division. YF was using 4 of their main line up as well as an inactive player (Yora) and a trial (Yasn), which was a similar lineup to what we...
  5. Tymbuh

Just want to follow up on my previous message since we are obviously not happy about this change. Firstly, I want to stress how impactful the members we lost were to the team. All three players (Cone, Olli and Samurott/Trifid) were part of our main line up in frontier. You can see how important...
  6. Tymbuh

Hey! First of all just wanted to say good games in the matches. The scrims we've done have been very close and competitive and a lot of fun. However, I would like to say that The Stick are happy with the D3 placement and believe that shoving us to D2 would be too difficult of a push on...
  7. Tymbuh

Considering that it's been a few months since Wave 1 came out, as well as the recent news that Wave 2 is being released next week, I would like to hear what the community has been thinking about how we've been abbreviating the courses and how we should abbreviate the new tracks that are coming...
  8. Tymbuh

[B9] ト 504 - 480 ge: ✓

Race 8 - Sorata DC rMP +58 Race 9 - Sorata DC bNH +1 gg's!
  9. Tymbuh

[B8]ト 493 - 491 S¢ ✓

ggs!
  10. Tymbuh

[B2] ト 507 - 477 ge: ✓

R3 rWS - Erik DC +14 R6 rDKJ - Erik DC +17 R7 bTB - Ethan DC +53 / Pulshy sub R8 rDP3 - Erik DC +13 / Colcho sub R12 rGV - Final screenshot GG's!
  11. Tymbuh

[AB7] The Stick 525 - 459 Xylem ✓

ggs
  12. Tymbuh

To help see what we’re working with I’ve created a spreadsheet of all the possible abbreviations of each track to help identify which abbrevations are unique and which ones have the same: Green means that abbreviation is unique and doesn’t share it with another track, Yellow means that the...