Recent content by LooPer

1. LooPer

[MKU-DX] Season 23 Preliminary Seedings

Dear staff members, I'm writing this message on behalf of team Ronrons Goinfrex. Since the release of the preliminary seedings, we have been playing as much as possible against teams in D6 and D5 to measure our strength and have had very good results (see tables below), having won a large...
  2. LooPer

Team Upload 584 - Equipo Fénix 400 ✓

According to the in-game name rules, "If a player breaks the in-game name rules but fixes the error by the end of the 3rd race, and their team has not incurred any previous offenses of the in-game name rules during the tournament, they will receive a warning." Since the tag was fixed after race...
  3. LooPer

[B2] RR 564-420 Ð¥ (🐧)

season dced during race 7 (rMP) then again during race 8 (dHC) before getting subbed by FZpro for the last 4 races. Kokote dced during race 8 as well with 34 points. ggs DY! See you in week 5
  4. LooPer

Division 15 - Standings & Fixtures

Division winners : La Meute Congratulations! Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs My Discord contact : LooPer#1314 Good luck everyone!
  5. LooPer

[A9] DY 398 - 566 RR ✓

perig DCed on bPP Nyx repicked bSR last race GGs!
  6. LooPer

[A8] RR 497 - 487 Gn ✓

GGs
  7. LooPer

[AB6] RR 495 - 489 YF ✓

no dcs Very ggs
  8. LooPer

Division 15 - Standings & Fixtures

Play-Offs Standings Fixtures Indivs My Discord contact : LooPer#1314 Good luck everyone!
  9. LooPer

MK8DX Booster Pass Abbreviations

Well this debate only makes sense if we’re talking about formal scenarios, like for bot commands. That’s the only reason we would have to agree on an abbreviation. For informal scenarios everyone can use the abbreviation they like, for example nobody actually calls N64 Rainbow Road "rRRd"...
  10. LooPer

MK8DX Booster Pass Abbreviations

We could just use b as a prefix in order to stay consistent with previous abbreviations and because it’s the shortest and most instinctive way to name tracks imo. And in the rare case where two tracks from different games have the same initials use the console official abbreviation as a suffix...
  11. LooPer

[A9] RR 505 - 479 KA ✓

I dced during race 9 (MKS) with 56 points. GGs KA!
  12. LooPer

[A10] RR 150-0 FD ✓

No sign of them at the scheduled time :TheSadMan: Thank you for playing MKU FD! We hope to play against you in the future again, and wish you the best for 2022!
  13. LooPer

[A8] ĐŽ 412 - 562 LA☆ ✓

A -10 point penalty has been given to DZ for not waiting 30 seconds after reopening the room (crash was on host's side), in accordance with rule III.d.
  14. LooPer

[AB7] WEC 448 - 536 RR ✓

Galax dced during race 3 (rCCB). Flo dced after race 7 (SA) and again during race 8 (rMP). GGs WEC!
  15. LooPer

[AB6] JPP 585-379 LV ✓

LV Maxi scored 49 and not 33. Title updated accordingly.