Recent content by myles

1. myles

Division 3 - Standings and Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions or concerns, I'll be around to contact via Discord at mylës#1400 at any time. I will also have all the standings, fixtures, and eligible players pinned in the division 3 chat in the MKU server as well. Best of luck to...
  2. myles

[FINALS] 5Ð◇ 2 - 1 χγ

Match 1: Match 2: Match 3: No dcs, really smooth matches... A battle until the end, it was a ton of fun. Thanks to Xylem for playing!
  3. myles

[SF] 5D 2 - 1 Arcanum

Match 1: Match 2 (scary): Match 3 (scarier): Good games Arcanum :D
  4. myles

[B9] 5Đ◇ 510 - 474 ム∞ (🐧)

No dcs, ggs!
  5. myles

[AB7] 5Ð◇ 570 - 414 Λヤ (🐧)

GGs Apocalipsis!
  6. myles

[AB8] 5Ð◇ 522 - 462 RR (🐧)

GGs Ronrons!
  7. myles

[AB5] 5Ð◇ 504 - 480 YF (🐧)

GGs YF! Intense and fun match, GL for rest of the season!
  8. myles

[AB4] Battle Brigade 495 - 479 Yoshi Family Odyssey - ✔

According to the ruleset, YF Equinox did not use his registry name (Ekip 3 set 0 poto) so YF will receive a -10 penalty in both matches played in W2. "Players must use an in-game name that makes them easily recognizable as their alias on the MKCentral registry."
  9. myles

[B3] Wii Elite Clan Gold 533 - 441 Yoshi Family Odyssey - ✔

According to the ruleset, YF Equinox did not use his registry name (Ekip 3 set 0 poto) so YF will receive a -10 penalty in both matches played in W2. "Players must use an in-game name that makes them easily recognizable as their alias on the MKCentral registry."
  10. myles

[B4] 5Ð◇ 515 - 469 αx☆ (🐧)

GGs!!
  11. myles

[B3] 5Ð◇ 505 - 479 Ð¥ (🐧)

GGs DY! Really close and intense match. :)
  12. myles

Division 5 - Standings & Fixtures

Finals Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions or concerns, I'll be around to contact via Discord at mylës#1400 at any time. Best of luck to all players and I hope you all have an amazing and fun season!
  13. myles

Division 6 - Standings and Fixtures

Finals Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions or concerns, I'll be around to contact via Discord at mylës#1400 at any time. Best of luck to all players and I hope you all have an amazing and fun season!
  14. myles

MK8DX Booster Pass Abbreviations

i like this idea a lot. at the end of the day, this conversation doesn’t really serve any purpose as we are gonna see what types of abbreviations the community ends up using pretty soon when the waves start to come out, that’s when we’ll get our ‘answer’
  15. myles

MK8DX MKCentral Frontier #3 - 2/5-2/27

no dcs ggs :)