Recent content by RobertoRK

1. RobertoRK

[FINALS] BRE 1 - 2 RK

GGs BRE, you guys are incredible and always a pleasure to play against. Hopefully we keep playing for a long time. Thanks Jacob for being as good an updater as usual, and GGs to all the competition this season. Game 1: Game 2: Game 3: /!\ Match 2 Valer was the only one to DC /!\ Match 3...
  2. RobertoRK

[AB7] RK 544 - 440 trp (approved)

GGs trp, good luck next week
  3. RobertoRK

[A1] RK 524 - 460 pħ ✓

We all got baited by lower div teams to be fair lmao
  4. RobertoRK

[A1] RK 524 - 460 pħ ✓

- Season DC'd on races 1 and 2, SoupKing subbed afterwards (table is inaccurate in this regard). - Both PapiGavi and froggo DC'd during race9 and both got back in for the next race. - No more issues happened during the war. Table: In game pic: Good games and GL for the rest of the season =)
  5. RobertoRK

[MKU-DX] Season 14 Preliminary Seedings

We were able to play a couple wars today, we lost by 6 to a d14 team and we won by a lot against Zodiac Warriors mix, which I believe had 2 players from their 1st team (d14 or d16, I don't recall) and four from the 2nd (d21 i think). Also, all three D1 players in our team played both these wars...
  6. RobertoRK

[MKU-DX] Season 14 Preliminary Seedings

Hello, I'm Roberto from RK Stars, a new team which was seeded in d8 for this season. I'd like to request our seed to be lower, since I don't think the team will work at all in that division. This team is formed out of 3 D1 players, and 12 players that are completely new to the game (the most...
  7. RobertoRK

Division 1 - Standings & Fixtures

Thanks for updating this fast every week, great admin B)
  8. RobertoRK

[A10] RK 490 - 494 JPP

GGs JPP, close match
  9. RobertoRK

[A8] Rozando la Katástrofe 512 - Arcadia Terra 472

GGs ARC. No issue was had during the war.
  10. RobertoRK

[AB6] Rozando la Katastrofe 487 - NOVAE 497

3 or more people DC'd between race 9 and race 10, so room had to be reopened. Other than that, no other issue was had during the match. Bien jugado AE
  11. RobertoRK

[AB4] RK 492 - 492 Bz

There was an issue with the host (me) at the beginning of the match. I started the match with CPU off and a race was played with the incorrect settings, so it didn't count and we had to restart the room. Other than that, no other issue was had during the war. GGs Bz, good luck on the...