Recent content by Rollo

1. Rollo

ToadOverlay - An extension bot to Toad for streamers and more

Hey there, just a small update on the current state and future plans for ToadOverlay. I procrastinated really hard for the last weeks (has it been months, already?) but I can proudly say, that I will not abandon ToadOverlay and there will be many updates to the bot in the next few weeks (or...
  2. Rollo

Honestly, I have no clue But after you've done the command "_setup" and gotten your URL, the settings of your browser source in OBS should look something like this: The only real thing to make sure here is to paste the full URL from the bot in the URL field. Everything else can basically...
  3. Rollo

Big update: The problem is fixed now... (along with usernames being saved as 'undefined', fc searching should work now after interacting with the bot directly in some way, but I haven't tested it for now, just changed a thing :whistle:) I have absolutely no idea how this has ever worked and...
  4. Rollo

I'm so sorry, but I have absolutely no clue, what's going on right now, but I will investigate and fix it... Seems like a good time to fix some more bugs, while I'm at it 😅 Please have some patience and I will update here, when I'm finished with the big problem... Furthermore - and I can't...
  5. Rollo

And for this it might be your best bet to check the permissions on both members and the bot. I'm not sure how this affects bots, but at least users need to have the "Use Application Commands"-permission (the bottommost permission in the Advanced permissions options for channels, etc. If only...
  6. Rollo

Yeah, seems to be some weird stuff happening, rn... I've tested around for a bit on multiple servers and everything should work just as it did before (With all those weird little bugs which I should've fixed a long while ago... => If you can't find someone's fc with "_fc name", try "_fc...
  7. Rollo

MK8DX MKCentral Frontier #3 - 2/5-2/27

Silver 25th - 9
  8. Rollo

Silver 25th - 1
  9. Rollo

Stage 1 - Group E - Losers 2
  10. Rollo

Stage 1 - Group E - Losers 1
  11. Rollo

Stage 1 - Group E
  12. Rollo

[B10] APE 489 - 495 HVE

Resumi got subbed by L491 VOD of the race:
  13. Rollo

[B9] AGs 0 - 150 HVE ✔

AGs had to drop unfortunately, because of holidays and stuff...
  14. Rollo

[AB4] HVE 530 - 454 [MT]

No DCs :cool:
  15. Rollo

MK8DX MKCentral Frontier #2 - 10/23-11/13

Silver Bracket - Winners Round #56