Recent content by RomPKM0

1. R

[AB4] RR 556 - 5D 422 ✓

- GGs 5D, everything was smooth and cool ! - I (Rom) dc on BDD, Sky dc on DCL, screen are at the end of the post. - GL for the rest of the season guys ! - Tab : - Final Sceen : - Rom dc on bdd : - Sky dc on dlc :
  2. R

[AB4] RR 522 - 462 ßß ✓

- GG's BB, was a nice war ! - Galax DC map 1 but come back map 2 - Tab : - Final Screen : - Galax DC :
  3. R

[A3] RR 507 - FD 477 ✓

- No DC, everything was smooth. - GG's FD - Tab : - Final Screen :
  4. R

[WR1] RR 524 - BB 460 ✓

- No dc, everything was smooth, gg's BB - Tab : - Screen :
  5. R

[LF] RR 517 - Bl 467

- We played 5v6 2 first map, 2 dc + 1 breack room end of map 11, i'll try to make the best post than I can make :p. - GG'S Bl, see you sure next season ! - Tab : - 2 first map , Pup came map 3 - Markus dc end of map 5 with 29 points (dhc), so Marie (bot) played again race 6 (mw) -> dhc...
  6. R

[LR4] RR 522 - Pm 462 ✓

- GG's Pm, always nice to play together ! - Samovar dc end of map 10, and came back map 12. - Tab : - Final Screen : - Samovar DC :
  7. R

[LR3] RR 538 - ¤ 446 ✓

No dc, everything was smooth, GG's ! -Tab - Final Screen
  8. R

[WR1] RR 545 - ηχ 469 ✓

Everything was smooth, gg's. - Tab : - Final Screen :
  9. R

[D1] RR 495 - Pm 489 ✓

- GG's Pm, everything was smooth ! - Tab : - Screen
  10. R

[B9] RR 542 - Noir Pearl 442 ✔

- Everything was smooth, no DC, GG's Guys ! - Tab : - Final Screen :
  11. R

[AB4] RR 545 - TR 439 ✔

- No DC - Everything was smooth, GG's TR. - Tab : - Final Screen :
  12. R

[B1] RR 493 - TT 491 ✔

- Lot of DC, Host breack the room Map 9, don't care about reclamation/penalities. - GG's TT, very close war. - Tab : - Score after 9 first Map -3 last races
  13. R

[MKU-DX] Season 14 Preliminary Seedings

Hi, yes but it's still a final of a qui big competition, it's not nothing..., and the players on the LU was cleary not bad at all. As I said at Souls, I don't say you don't deserve your place, but think that we can pretend it too, as other teams as you, us etc. Not here to create bad mood or...
  14. R

Hi, yeah but there are register as DZ right ? I understand your point of vue, but I dont resume a team with his best LU, don't think you will play at only 6 players during 10 match + p-o isn't it?? + we'ge got a random friend too in this war. And ok let's make some match if you want, but 1 match...
  15. R

Hi, I'm Rom from Ronron Ronflex, at first thanks to all the staff wich make a very difficult job to try to content anyone. We really would like to be seed on D7, I'll let show you some tabs. We're aware of the difficulty to moove teams, but we are still a young team who want to progress faster...