Recent content by Ryubix

1. Ryubix

End of Summer 2021 Registry Updates & More

:ShyPraise::ShyPraise::ShyPraise::ShyPraise::ShyPraise::ShyPraise::ShyPraise: All praise the Shy Guys
  2. Ryubix

MKCentral Updates for 2020

Too bad about the WC, I was making my own website about it, and it was just starting to look cool for the event.
  3. Ryubix

Continental Cup - July 19-Aug 3 (Squad Tournament)

If I may suggest, if the Continental Cup is scheduled to have multiples editions, you can try to create a category in the forum for the tournament, like you did for Solo Circuit, Amplify etc.... On the opposite, to replace this in the International Events section, you can run Continental Cups...
  4. Ryubix

Continental Cup - July 19-Aug 3 (Squad Tournament)

I'm not against the tournament itself, but I want to point out the fact that the tournament does not oppose national teams like the World Cup but teams like clans in the MKU, so why do we call this an international event? Since it's clan-like team who are involved, MKU would technically be an...
  5. Ryubix

[Group C] Spain 494 - 490 Germany

Germany have subscribed to close score matches or what? 0_o
  6. Ryubix

[Group C] Germany 493 - 491 Team Italy

This war was probably the closest we have seen in the whole MKWC history. GG bois the two teams have made a great match!
  7. Ryubix

Predicts for MK9 (Mechanics)

Maybe in VS mode you can choose your opponents and even their kart combinaison?