Recent content by Semako

1. Semako

[B2] Hardcore Noobs 468 - 516 Insane ✓

GG, fun match! :)
  2. Semako

post your drywall

I live in an old villa, the walls are to thick and sturdy to punch holes into them. But once, I got so mad from Smash on the Wii U that I threw my gamecube controller - which of course ended up in one of my screens...
  3. Semako

[weird Bug?] Game doesn't update friend list

I want to push that topic, because I still have found nothing to fix it and it is so annoying, as I am almost always the last player joining into a room for a CW, which is a disadvantage, especially in tournaments such as MKU. I even joined accidentially into a CW because of that - it showed my...
  4. Semako

[AB6] eXodus2 503 vs 481 Twisted Parallels [Approved]

No DCs. I've streamed the CW: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/485079508 GGs, thanks for playing! :)
  5. Semako

[A4] eXodus2 503 vs 481 Les Godinets [Approved]

Moah DCed in race 5 on rGV with 23 points + 1 from his bot and in race 9 on dHC with 19 points + 1 from his bot. I streamed the CW: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/481959877 GGs, thanks for playing! :)
  6. Semako

[A2] KiraTeam (516-468) eXodus2 [Approved]

GGs :) Here's my stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/478773597
  7. Semako

[QF] GSC 548 - 436 AG ✓

GGs. I'm so sorry that I became so sick during the war (due to food poisoning as the doctor told me today) that i couldn't continue playing... :( Thanks @Firefly2k7 for subbing me! ;) And I also want to apologize to @xakob for shutting down the wifi I set up for you during the last race. I...
  8. Semako

Where in the World?

What's the definition of a Mario Kart hotspot? In Germany there are, obviously, more good MK players than in Austria, but here in Vienna, Austria, we have offline tournaments on a weekly basis. However, those tournaments are not as "competitive" as the clan scene, they're played as free-for-alls...
  9. Semako

Please be either helpful or don't answer. There must be a reason why it works for others but not for me. As I said it is a huge disadvantage for me in CWs and it also annoys my clan members I think because they alwas have to wait for me...
  10. Semako

My MK8DX game doesn't update its friend list automatically. That means, when one of my friends joins/opens a new room (eg for a CW) while I am online within the game, I can't join him because the friend list still says he's offline or playing in an old, extinct room which gives an error message...
  11. Semako

Division 5 - Standings & Fixtures

Latin Kart uses the tag LTK rather than LK, at least they used it in their matches yesterday. Anyways, GL and HF to everyone ;)
  12. Semako

Show Us Your Gaming Setup!

Now it's my turn ;) There are my PC and my CRT setup for retro games, as I am a collector too, altough specialiced on Mario games. As my 2nd monitor broke before the move to our new home, I currently only have one monitor for my PC, but I am planning to get a 2nd one altogether with an...