KT 488-SR 496 AB11 [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Edy

Site Supporter
tabla.png
unknown.png
dc.PNG

carty dc 41 points
ggs

Icefox39

Site Supporter
Founding Member
fySE2Od.jpg

The table doesn't do this war enough justice for either end. This was a war that put both teams in situations they haven't really felt most of the season. The fact we pulled it back and both teams choked a 32 point lead to force a single digit difference all of GP3 makes this one of the most nerve wracking wars I've ever been in of my 5+ years in the MK8 community. I'm looking forward to the playoffs; I think we're in for a good set of matches there. Good games to Kira Team, and best of luck in your remaining matches. :)

Edy

Site Supporter
fySE2Od.jpg

The table doesn't do this war enough justice for either end. This was a war that put both teams in situations they haven't really felt most of the season. The fact we pulled it back and both teams choked a 32 point lead to force a single digit difference all of GP3 makes this one of the most nerve wracking wars I've ever been in of my 5+ years in the MK8 community. I'm looking forward to the playoffs; I think we're in for a good set of matches there. Good games to Kira Team, and best of luck in your remaining matches. :)
very close war ggs