[AB11] ÐVP 486 - 498 vx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sketch

I am the same skill as shiiguy
Site Developer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
8HD4LjxtaghZgAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

EGx8OpHWsAYKQNb.png

Notes:
- John and Zerashi dc'd at some point
- All points should be correct

TheKoopaGuy

Site Supporter
Founding Member

That's LS! He's a player for Vertex who's been on the team since November 22nd, 2018. He joined vx after leaving mkc and has been with them ever since. You may have noticed that he did not play this week despite having played every match up until this point, which is what his comment was referencing (it was also a tongue and cheek reference to Maxim's comment).

I understand it must be difficult for a Division 1 god such as yourself to keep up with other players in your own division that you have already played against. I can't imagine how hard it must be to keep track of other team's players for you. I could never know since I'm not a D1 god so I amuse myself by finding out about players from other teams and at least knowing their names.

Anyway, I hope you found my comment helpful for knowing more about the players you are competing against! Hopefully next time you can do your own research and find out about players who have been in D1 for their 3rd season now while this is only your first :)

ahh thanks for help koopa. Yes I only know ppl with an 90+ d1 average which is the reason why i never heard of the player called LS who joined vx after leaving mkc. In case you want to know how to win division 1 pm me because LS doesnt know that and same goes for you :)

ahh thanks for help koopa. Yes I only know ppl with an 90+ d1 average which is the reason why i never heard of the player called LS who joined vx after leaving mkc. In case you want to know how to win division 1 pm me because LS doesnt know that and same goes for you :)
When you realize indivs are nothing you'll be able to get into playoffs

Monfi

Founding Member
I love when people dont know Lèzard.
He is a troll. Everything he says is a meme.
He does that to compensate that he has a small d*ck :eek:
Just kidding :whistle:

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Don't take the bait from Lezard he's literally always trolling

(Good roast tho koopaguy)

anyways I think we're good here now?

Im ok with not being in the main Lu because there are players better than me, but at least i didnt say I was getting in the main Lu as u said Bz had Free playoffs
bz has free playoffs still and ye i acutally laughed about koopas message we chillin here cya on sunday (Bz vs who thread)