[A2] JPP 503 - 481 Prestige ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nyx.

Site Supporter
Founding Member
j9e1SnIjGHI3QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
EPPEm3LUYAE8ijo.png

GGs !

Last edited:

Mark

Ð¥
Staff member
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Upsets in W1 already. you love to see it.

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Y'all mad fake wtf

Last year when we won agility over Z everyone gave them shit for losing then the weekend after we lost to Z and everyone hopped on the Z train

Prestige getting the same treatment that we did and its actually annoying to see, its literally week 1

(Big Prestige Fan btw)

961cf84ebf968f81156694c87025c651.png

c358c511e7f8f875fd7bf25c7263008d.png

literally how embarassing.
trashtalking the scene and then losing to arguably the worst team in this division.
You were and still are the joke I always told you you would be.
Also why are ppl always deleting vods once they lose. Literally thats even more embarassing than losing this match. Maybe if you play more JPN wars in the future you will be able to fix your mistakes holy moly.

Great win JPP i just felt Nyx would mvp this match, well done I hope this shows other teams beating the "best" team is doable this season

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
961cf84ebf968f81156694c87025c651.png

c358c511e7f8f875fd7bf25c7263008d.png

literally how embarassing.
trashtalking the scene and then losing to arguably the worst team in this division.
You were and still are the joke I always told you you would be.
Also why are ppl always deleting vods once they lose. Literally thats even more embarassing than losing this match. Maybe if you play more JPN wars in the future you will be able to fix your mistakes holy moly.

Great win JPP i just felt Nyx would mvp this match, well done I hope this shows other teams beating the "best" team is doable this season

is this supposed to be a prestige roast or a jpp congrats i actually don't know