Announcing 200L Season 4!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brandon

8ran
Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hey everyone,

Before I get into the announcement I would first like to give a personal thank you to everyone for helping the second 200cc UML run smoothly. We are quite happy with how it turned out this time around and we are hoping that all of you enjoyed it as well. We'd also like to give a special thanks to all of the captains who volunteered in the first place, regardless of if they were chosen or not. This event would not have been possible if it was not for their willingness so we definitely appreciate it.

As I’m sure you are all aware by now, it was announced earlier this year that we would be bringing 200L back for another season, and now, the time has come. There has been a high demand for this tournament's return and we think doing it now would be our best move considering the current status of the 200cc community.

As of right now, the projected starting date for 200L Season 4 is Saturday, April 18, 2020. This means that all team sign-ups and player transfers are required at the latest by April 10, 2020, the Friday before Easter weekend. In addition, any new player registrations must be completed by April 17, 2020, the Friday before the first match of the season. Matches will be at the same time as UML, which is default time (Saturdays at 4:00 PM EDT).

Obviously, we are welcoming back all the old teams as well as any new ones, so we encourage that everyone gives this season a shot. Even if you do not like 200cc, it can still be a very fun experience with friends if you're willing to get a team together, so please do not hesitate if you're interested! This could easily end up being one of our best tournaments if we get a large turnout, so let’s make it happen.

Currently we already have the registry page ready to go, so if you and the rest of your team have concluded that you will be able to play, feel free to sign up!

You can find the link here: https://www.mariokartcentral.com/mkc/tournaments/70

Make sure to get together with your teams to determine who is playing and sign-up once you get the chance. It is also recommended that you join the 200L discord server so that you can catch announcements and also communicate with other teams if you happen to be a representative once the time comes.

200L Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZhxWDta

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to contact either me or any of the other 200L staff. (Brandon#6116, Ember#7919, Karthik99999#7144, mikkel#0017, popuko#2159, TromTendo#7586)

Thanks, everyone!