MKU season 11 - Predictions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cynthia.

ヒンメル
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
I share my personal predictions if that helps you a bit. By the way, it's a personal opinion and obviously nothing is 100% fair or sure, I relied on the best possible LU and the results of previous MKUs and taking into account the recent transfers. For the new teams, I put those made up 100% of new players in the last divisions, and put the new teams a little above but with more "experienced" players.
modiff.png

PS: "Sub-team" does not mean "worst team", but since they registered last I consider them as subs for the MKU.
PS2: I already have several ideas for modifications to be made concerning my predictions, like JPP2 instead of Ek.

Abra

OTBC
Site Supporter
I share my personal predictions if that helps you a bit. By the way, it's a personal opinion and obviously nothing is 100% fair or sure, I relied on the best possible LU and the results of previous MKUs and taking into account the recent transfers. For the new teams, I put those made up 100% of new players in the last divisions, and put the new teams a little above but with more "experienced" players.
modiff.png

PS: "Sub-team" does not mean "worst team", but since they registered last I consider them as subs for the MKU.
PS2: I already have several ideas for modifications to be made concerning my predictions, like JPP2 instead of Ek.
Latin kart in d13??

ApG77

earlier i amused seeding 7 first divs with 2 friends so i'll just share here:

D1: wf Re; xi hd ae nfo1 arc1 jpp1
D2: sc mt1 eu wf2 Soul BL DY1 iF
D3: NR1 HD2 VA ARC2 Re MT2 YF1 Mw
D4: ma1 fa1 DR zi: Sc2 JPP2 TT Stc1
D5: NFO2 WEC DY2 RF Pm KT 8va TR
D6: X YF2 V2 Ph eX GI Noir KA
D7: BB qk FE NRB zten AD KH Fa2

This would be completely inaccurate if I were doing lower divs unless I spend time, which isn't what I have.
Took me around 1 hour to do d1-7.

and btw this is my own opinion, only your official seed will matter at the end of the day

Babou

Founding Member
Hi, Here are the predictions that we made with somes members of Melodya. These are our opinions, it is possible that you don't agree, especially since we do not know all the teams very well. We tried to have the most precise results possible with the results of the last competitions, recruitment, friendly wars, transfers and our experience in friendly war ! 👀

image0.png