Site Theme Update

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Hey guys, as some of you noticed already, there’s been some minor updates to the current themes.

Ocean / Volcano Themes
  • The Star / Bolt icons now match the color of the theme, both Blue and Red respectively
  • The “Post Thread” Button on the top right of the home page is no longer Orange, and has been replaced with another shade of Blue and Red
  • The Footer has been fixed and is now one color instead of 2, although I doubt anyone noticed
New Themes

Velvet – Purple

Blossom – Pink / Magenta

Storm – The closest that we will get to a “Grayscale” theme, because I tried making a grayscale theme… and it looked really depressing

Feedback is appreciated, and if you think something would look better either brightened, darkened, or changed completely, feel free to let me know here.

Jack

Site Supporter
Thanks for the update!

PS - also, the Blossom is a little bright. I prefer the Velvet. I think you should remove the Blossom or replace it. It's waaay too bright imo.

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Thanks for the update!

PS - also, the Blossom is a little bright. I prefer the Velvet. I think you should remove the Blossom or replace it. It's waaay too bright imo.
You may not like it, but I'm sure others will enjoy having it as an option. We put a decent amount of work into these... Deleting it because a single person dislikes it is kinda petty.

Jack

Site Supporter
You may not like it, but I'm sure others will enjoy having it as an option. We put a decent amount of work into these... Deleting it because a single person dislikes it is kinda petty.

Yeah - it was the brightness on my screen, not me. It was so bright it hurt my eyes but when I fixed the lighting it looked fine. Apologies. I just thought it was waaay too bright.