• Welcome to Mario Kart Central! This is the home of Mario Kart Universal, Amplify, Solo Circuit, and many other exciting Mario Kart tournaments!

If you're new, check out our Welcome Guide. You'll also need to sign up for our official Registry to participate in MKCentral events.

Once you're registered, check out the upcoming Site Tournaments! It's easy to get started—join now!

Search results

1. Rookie

[MKU-DX] Season 9 Prelim Seedings

I agree with staff decision to put Prestige at top seed. A MKU win is huge and should carry a lot of weight, but Prestige has won the last 3 tournaments since, twice beating wf (one was a double elimination). I think it's extremely unfair to discount results outside of MKU. Most teams still take...
  2. Rookie

MKCentral Updates for 2020

2020 Updates and Announcements Hello everybody, it's been a while since we've had an announcement thread - with the new year starting up recently, now may be a better time than ever to get everyone on track with our plans and what to expect. First and foremost, we'd like to thank everyone for...
  3. Rookie

[GF] Prestige 504-480 wf

Well played. Sorry if the cast was underwhelming compared to normal, wasn't in the best situation to do so today but just had to fill in. Congrats Prestige on the win and wf on another nice tournament run
  4. Rookie

Genesis 7 - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe 1.25.2020

Damn, really wish I could come but it's so far. Think there will be anything at Frostbite?
  5. Rookie

[R2] HD 561 - 423 wf Moon

6. Rookie

Season 9 Info + Changes For the Future

you're wrong but it made me think of that kawhi video so you get a pass this time
  7. Rookie

Season 9 Info + Changes For the Future

it's time @Teeples
  8. Rookie

Elgato Shizz

Wouldn't know that. Just the only way the TV audio doesn't work for me is when the switch headphone jack is used (ie plugging in your headset to the switch or earbuds). It's pretty much the oh wow I'm dumb potential solution and your problem sounds more complicated, just wanted to make sure that...
  9. Rookie

Elgato Shizz

Is your Switch headphone jack being used?
  10. Rookie

150cc Solo Circuit Finals - December 14, 2019

Finals Congrats to @Cynda for taking the circuit and @K4I @Maxim for hitting the podium spots, and thanks to everyone for playing! Hope you all had a good time. All VODs from this and everything a while back should be uploaded to YT soonish. Probably won't have a ton of normal FFAs for a...
  11. Rookie

Quarterfinals, Room 2 Advancing: Green87 Eji Power Trueno Audi Bowen Bracket is updated on the first post
  12. Rookie

Quarterfinals, Room 1 Advancing: LMDS Mitch (NL) Devoty Stevens Kokote Neykan
  13. Rookie

Round 1, Room 2 Advancing: Audi Neykan Sebas Eji Stevens Alpaco
  14. Rookie

Agility III | December 1,8,15,22 | Team Tournament

HD Bans: rGV, TM wf Bans: dRiR, rDP3
  15. Rookie

Agility III | December 1,8,15,22 | Team Tournament

HD Bans: dAC, rDDD ARC Bans: rMMM, rTTC taeps is teeps sorry the table generator failed cynda
  16. Rookie

200cc Solo Circuit Finals - December 7, 2019

Final Bracket is Updated! Final Results (36 Entrants) 1 Darky 2 Erickfree 2 Eji 2 K4I 5 James 6 Brandon 7 Ember 8 Elmer 9 Thimo 10 Cynda 11 Shadow 12 Michael 13 そうめん 13 Toshiki_0829 15 Luma 15 Ryan5* 17 Devoty 17 Daniielx 19 alpha 19 Mitch 21 Slater 21 yuyuyu 23 Elie 23 Alsterboy123 25 JKsonic...
  17. Rookie

It will be counted; we'll have no 12th race to count otherwise, and the person who d/c'd was eliminated regardless of the race. The result will just be upheld; unfortunately there's just no good solution here and we were unable to communicate with everyone because of Discord being down
  18. Rookie

Since Discord is acting up, just for clarity: This will start in 17 minutes still, Cynda is hosting: 3245-1812-8032 @Cynda go to the hd site chatbox i need a means to contact you