• Welcome to Mario Kart Central! This is the home of Mario Kart Universal, Amplify, Agility, and many other exciting Mario Kart tournaments!

If you're new, check out our Welcome Guide. You'll also need to sign up for our official Registry to participate in MKCentral events.

Once you're registered, check out the upcoming Site Tournaments! It's easy to get started—join now!

Search results

1. mikkel

MKCentral Registry Guide

Hello, and welcome to Mario Kart Central! This guide will help you understand how the registry works, and how to start using the registry to help you participate in MKCentral tournaments. The MKCentral Registry is used as a universal database that players use to sign up for team, squad, and...
  2. mikkel

MKCentral Registry Guide

Mario Kart Central Official Registry Guide Read in your native language: (flag:US) ENGLISH (flag:GB) (flag:FR) FRANÇAIS (flag:CA) (flag:ES) ESPAÑOL (flag:MX) Coming soon: (flag:JP) 日本人 (flag:JP)
  3. mikkel

[D1/D2] Bz 2 - 0 ARC

4. mikkel

its been falling ever since i left the womb

its been falling ever since i left the womb
  5. mikkel

An Update for Season 10

if they crush everyone else then realistically they should have no problem winning the playoffs
  6. mikkel

Mario Kart Hot Takes

the boo is the best item in the game besides the shock
  7. mikkel

[SF] ARC 1 - 2 DY

Match 1 Match 2 Match 3 ggs guys, good luck to DY and wf in the finals. may the team that games the most win
  8. mikkel

MKCentral 150cc 3v3 FFA #2 | March 28, 2020

hello everyone, thanks to all those who played today! it ran very smoothly and there were no major problems throughout. this 3v3 also tied for the most amount of entrants we've ever had for an event (288), so thanks once again! congrats to @JB le gibet @Impo and @RomainPanda for winning it...
  9. mikkel

Post your favorite lounge result

thanks boys
  10. mikkel

[QF] ARC 2 - 1 EU ✓

im not quark stop calling me quark
  11. mikkel

[QF] ARC 2 - 1 EU ✓

Match 1 Notes: - I dc'd with 37 Match 2 Notes: - no dc's Match 3 Notes: - Brandon dc'd with 62 GGs EU, what a series.
  12. mikkel

Grand Team Tournament

room 4
  13. mikkel

March Madness 2v2 Bracket 2020 | March 21st, 2020

Thanks everyone for playing in this years March Madness! Congrats to @despair and @Ryan's for winning it all! Event placements can be found here: https://www.mariokartcentral.com/mkc/tournaments/69. They are also on your registry profiles. See you all for next year's March Madness!
  14. mikkel

Mikkel

hello yes i beat the first two games of zero escape they were very good please play the games first game(s) ive 100%'d in a long time its really just that good goose game 100% is next then we go to octopath :smirk_cat:
  15. mikkel

An Update for Season 10

Announcing Changes For the Future As you know, over the past two seasons and this upcoming season, MKU Staff have ran the MKU Conference format. However, after multiple suggestions and feedback overall, we're happy to announce some changes to the format going onto the future into S10 and onward...
  16. mikkel

Grand Team Tournament

room 4 tie for 2nd