Search results

1. Anka

[AB4] AR 496 - 488 Ho ✔

I was host during all 12 races, the room crashed during DDD ( ). We replayed the race (DDD) after tha, ED was played with 11 players then Said subbed You for last 2 races : GGs Hornet that was intense match !
  2. Anka

[AB5] AR2 520 - 464 IW ✓

Luu was the host 2 DCs Kelin after PPS And Espy when ED started TAB : GGs to IW, and thanks you saved us from a 0-20 for our both teams :)
  3. Anka

7th AR 492 - sV 492 (666 - 646 after tiebreaker)

Espy was the host, score after 12 tracks : Jake DC The bot played 1 race (so Jake +1) Final results screen After that we had no idea what to do, we asked to a admin, we played a extra GP and AR won Tab after tiebreaker GP I subbed Raditz for tiebreaker GP and Tri subbed Jake for...
  4. Anka

[LR2] AR 515 - Ho 469 ✓

Séb was the host, ggs Ho turbo close war.
  5. Anka

New format thoughts

Hello, Before I start, I'll just say that this is MY own opinion, not a team opinion, or general one, this is just MINE. I also want to mention that I write this topic after seeing the google form linked by MKU staff a few hours ago,. Ok so, what you guys thininking about this new format ? The...
  6. Anka

[WR1] AR 522 - YF 462 ✓

Séb was the host no DCs, gg les gars
  7. Anka

[D3] AR 503 - PKC 481

I was the host no DCs GGs PKC was fun even tho 3 matchs in a row is hard
  8. Anka

[A9] AR 150 vs 0 RK ✓

RK had not enough players to play the match : Kinda Sadge, ggs hope your projects will continue in the future
  9. Anka

[AB5] AR 501 - 483 IXI ✓

GGs Elixir