Search results

1. Squigly

Most Stacked/Best MKC team in the past?

What's everyone's pick for MKC's most stacked clan who played in a tournament and won? I generally feel like many of the best teams pretty much suffocated their opponent and won easily. Many stacked teams pretty much had the best players possible In terms of countries Japan has to be...
  2. Squigly

Send us your phone screen times!

Usually, people are on their phones for 10h+ every day. I usually use it for around 4h a day. So what about you? Feel free to share
  3. Squigly

Would you rather…

Look at the poll
  4. Squigly

FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 CHAMPION PREDICTIONS

FOUR teams are left standing: Croatia, Morocco, France, And Argentina Croatia barely won against Japan and Brazil. While Morocco only gave up one goal (An own goal). Out of the four teams left... What is your pick to win FIFA 2022? Vote. If you have any other predictions like what the final...
  5. Squigly

Would you rather have: Mario Kart 9 or ALL 6 DLC waves

So MK8DX released DLC waves (6 waves), and 96 tracks to finish with. HOWEVER, it's been over 5 years since we got a new mario kart game. Do you want all the DLC to play or a new mario kart game. VOTE!
  6. Squigly

MK Clan curses

So in particular, do any of you guys know any bad curses that any clan has: Here's an example: Eᴎ (Encore) was swept 2-0 by R⭐ (Rated R) 4 times in a row in 200 League competitions: Overdrive II Season 6 Overdrive III Season 7 It could also mean being eliminated in the first round for a...
  7. Squigly

Favorite One Piece Straw Hat Pirate

By clicking the spoiler button, you agree not to tell anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled this information. Share in the discussion on who is your favorite one piece straw hat!
  8. Squigly

Roy or Waluigi

In Mario Kart. Roy and Walugi are the most common characters in MKC history. And are highly popular in TTS, Worldwides, Lounge, even tournaments! But honestly, who do you think is better tho?
  9. Squigly

Is Toad a good mario kart character to use?

Honestly I use Toad too much lmao
  10. Squigly

Squigly 17

Hello, my name is Squigly 17, you can also call me Aidan and I live near Seattle. I am both Japanese 🇯🇵. As well as American 🇺🇸. Right now I am 16 years old. And i’m in 9th grade. I like computer stuff and especially math! I am able to speak English and Japanese at a decent level. I am around...
  11. Squigly

What is your biggest Top Frag in Mario Kart?

FIrst off: What is a top frag? It is when you score higher on the leaderboard/points on your team. Pretend that Cynda has 135 Points, Rookie has 100 Points and Chibi has 90 points. Cynda is top fragging the match because he is scoring higher... Now have you guys ever top fragged a war? Share...
  12. Squigly

Is MKTour a good game??

Do you like the game in your opinion.. For me, I say no. Because… The Controls seem difficult It seems P2W. According to a person who told me. No horizontal screen kinda. It just seems so different. I’ve lost interest in the game somewhat. Yes the gold pass in MKTour is WAYYYYY too P2W...
  13. Squigly

If you can do only ONE lounge FOREVER. What would you do.

If you can only do one lounge. What would you choose. MK GAMES ONLY!!!!!
  14. Squigly

Does Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Need A New UPDATE??

Seriously, this game had no updates for years and caused problems for tourneys and friend rooms. Especiallly DC's, Item Lag, and Tourney Points reset. I want to see more tracks or even CTGP or even bug fixes. I hope this game will improve very soon. Nintendo, do your part to make the game...
  15. Squigly

What is your favorite Nintendo Game?

Any game from Nintendo is allowed. My favorite game might have to be Kirby.
  16. Squigly

Is Baby Park a good track?

Vote on if DBP IS GOOD OR NOT