Search results

1. Jack

Division 3 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Congrats to Midnight Wasps for their win in D3 :TheWman: Standings Fixtures Individuals If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at Jack#0102 or start a conversation with me here on the forums. You can also ping me in the division 3 channel in the...
  2. Jack

[MKU-DX] Season 16 Preliminary Seedings

As most of you are aware by now, these seedings are not final and are subject to change based on the info we receive over the next couple of days. While we may have fewer teams than we did in previous seasons, we hope everyone is excited for a new season returning to a conference format. Like...
  3. Jack

Division 6 - Standings and Fixtures

Premier Bracket Consolation Bracket [/SIZE][/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  4. Jack

[MKU-DX] Important Season 15 Update

Hey everyone, as most of you know by now, we ran a poll to decide what format we will be running for Season 15. We asked if teams would prefer the 8-team conference format we've been running or a proposal that community member @Félix came up with, which is effectively the 16-team format we were...
  5. Jack

[C3] SD 150 - 0 Ap

Sorry you guys couldn't pull 6, very unfortunate. Best of luck in the bracket stage.
  6. Jack

[A2] BAB 512 - 452 Grape

-20 penalty to BAB for joining late.
  7. Jack

Group A - Standings & Fixtures

Standings Fixtures Individuals
  8. Jack

MK8DX Summer UML 2021 | June 25th - July 30th

For the second year in a row, we'll be bringing back The Summer Underground Mario Kart League! If you're unaware to what UML is, it's a format where captains select players from a pool to build their "dream team" in hopes of defeating the teams they're playing against. Overview Like last...
  9. Jack

[A8] 8va 549 - 435 AR ✓

ggs
  10. Jack

[AB7] 8va 526 - 458 Sz ✓

ggs
  11. Jack

[AB4] 8va 510 - 474 V2 ✓

GGs, thanks to MKC for casting and was a very intense match.
  12. Jack

[A2] 8va 549 - 435 Air ✓

GGs Air! Good luck with the rest of the season.
  13. Jack

Division 2 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Individuals If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at Jack#0102 or start a conversation with me here on the forums. You can also ping me in the division 2 channel in the MKU server. Best of luck to everyone this season!
  14. Jack

[B10] 8va 555 - 429 WEC ✅

ggs
  15. Jack

[B8] 8va 541 - 443 アн ✓

ggs
  16. Jack

[AB6] 8va 507 - 477 KA ✅

ggs KA, best of luck for the rest of the season.
  17. Jack

[AB5] 8va 547 - 437 NFO ✅

ggs NFO, good luck with the rest of the season!
  18. Jack

[B3] 8va 545 - 439 WEC ✔

GGs WEC, sucks about the DC issues.
  19. Jack

[Group F] 8ve 334 - 322 τšƒ

ggs
  20. Jack

[Group F] 8ve 367 - 289 アн

ggs