Search results

1. Grimm

[MKU-DX] Season 20 Preliminary Seedings

Greetings everyone! We have updated the preliminary seedings: Version 2: D4 -> D5 Voice: D5 -> D4 Race in the Space: D5 -> D6 Chan-Clan Senpai: D6 -> D5 TR eSports: D11 -> D10 plot: D10 -> D11 Epines Volantes: D13 -> D14 Uprising Phoenix: D13 -> D14 Snow Fox: D14 -> D13 Silent: D14 -> D13...
  2. Grimm

[MKU-DX] Season 20 Preliminary Seedings

Greetings everyone! We have updated the preliminary seedings: XyclonyX: D11 -> D10 Wings of Eldia: D10 -> D11 Arcanum Spearhead: D12 -> D11 Noite Sinsitra: D11 -> D12 Reigning Racers: D13 -> D12 Chan-Clan Kohai: D12 -> D13 BUZZ: D18 -> D17 Fantastic Roys: D19 ->D18 Borealis: D17 --> D19...
  3. Grimm

Division 13 - Boo

4. Grimm

Division 9 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures
  5. Grimm

A2 Post-Meta 547-427 Equipo Pheonix Bronse

JDX had to leave do to his NSO account being hacked, was unable to change tag back, Jackuwarz subbed in Race 4 Kyu didn't have correct tag, continued until race 12. -10 name penalty according to the rules Final Screen
  6. Grimm

[MKU-DX] Season 17 Preliminary Seedings

We routinely play Alpha Clan and Thunderkarts (usually mixed), and when we do they end up beating us pretty good when we use all member line ups, and above are a few good examples of that, and I propose we end up 1 division lower as we do get handily bested by a team 1 division lower than us...
  7. Grimm

MK8DX Booster Pass Abbreviations

The reason I do not think this is a good idea is that there are less exceptions to the "b" rule than people think, and the ones that there are I think everyone can deal with. New players coming in with the "b" at least adds uniformity to the rest of the game, like the "d" and "r" tracks. I think...
  8. Grimm

And this is why the b prefix is the best option, IMO. All languages can understand the shorthand theoretically You would think, but you never know to be honest.
  9. Grimm

I will argue that it is only more to remember for the new players joining in like a year. We will all get 3 months to really get down 2 cups worth of tracks, and then cycle through those. I personally think a blanket use of b is the best, but the second best idea I have seen is the a b c one, as...
  10. Grimm

That's fair, I am not an avid tt'er so I did not see it from that perspective. I will say, though, I don't think any way we do it will benefit all, and someone will get screwed out. It is 48 freaking tracks. I like the a b c stated above, as it allows for some reset on duplicate tracks. If a...
  11. Grimm

I mean I do not hate it, but it will end up with a lot of tracks being 5 letters long, and I believe that is somewhat long for toadbot, and again toadbot is really the only thing where this conversation truly matters
  12. Grimm

As many stated before, I believe b should probably be the prefix for all tracks. It would be very uniform, and realistically many of the tracks that have duplicate names will get nicknames by the community (take a look at the RRs: Spacebow, Trainbow, SNESbow) So when calling it out in war calls...