Search results

1. Muggy

Mario Kart Tour

So I know all you guys probably heard the announcement on twitter or where the fuck but anyways MK tour will be coming and if they release this game on the switch I'm quitting Mario Kart
  2. Muggy

Modded Texture and Music for MK8 DELUXE

So I have been seeing videos on youtube of people modding and putting music for Mario Kart. I want to do that to have my online experience better even though I do like the music on mario kart 8 deluxe but sometimes I don't wanna hear jazz music for a 4 hour session lmao. Is it worth it right now...
  3. Muggy

Smash Ultimate

Any of you nerds left Mario Kart for Smash Lmao?
  4. Muggy

Kart/Bike combos on Clan Wars vs Lounge FFA's etc

When I play a FFA I tend to use the scooty with the rollers but in like a clan war its usually the wiggler is there a disadvantage on using a scooty in a clan war or a wiggler in FFA idk this is coming from a noob
  5. Muggy

Muggy

15 year old mario kart player my real name is Arlo so you can call me by that I like to Draw, play video games, watch anime and post shitty memes Instagram @Muggy_mk Discord @Muggy #1014 Twitter @Arlo_907 Games I like Mario Kart Wii, 7, dd, ds, 8 dex, Mario Odyssey, Legend of zelda games...
  6. Muggy

Mario Kart for the United States

Thinking for the next Mario Kart or this on if we had leagues for the US. Like in the in the NorthWest of the United States (Washington, Oregon, Idaho) Where the best players from there play against each other like Team, FFA's etc. Then around the season the best players from NW, SW, NE, SE and...
  7. Muggy

Smash Bros is better than Mario Kart heres why

Its too Epic