1. TeeZee

Division 1 - Standings and Fixtures

10-0 here we come baby
  2. TeeZee

[A5] Zealous 0 - 100 MagiKart Community

like my comment if u like my comment
  3. TeeZee

post your drywall

Sometimes we lose mmr. Sometimes we get blue shelled and red shelled and target shocked. :mad::mad::mad: Please post your drywall and show us how mad you have gotten at Mario Karto_O
  4. TeeZee

200L Season 3 Predictions!

ax and Darky will win
  5. TeeZee

[Banner prizes]

better than the trash 150 and 200 ones. I am impressed. -Tee to the Zee out.
  6. TeeZee

Ryan5

No love for SMG1?
  7. TeeZee

Amplify IV Week-by-Week Predictions

Darky will win
  8. TeeZee

Unknown / Underrated Players?

Ryan Harmes
  9. TeeZee

whats up bro

whats up bro
  10. TeeZee

[W3] Horizon 577 - 407 JavaScriptRiders

congrats horizon xxx
  11. TeeZee

[W3] ARC 575 - 409 Zten

thanks for your analysis. I always look forward to it. keep it up
  12. TeeZee

Coin Grinding

play online a lot then when you can be bothered you can just keep clicking into character selection (single player) and it will keep unlocking stuff with all the coins you earned
  13. TeeZee

My Dream Team.

my dream team would be leader - me 🇬🇧 Right hand man - Chim 🇵🇷 Fast guy - doodle 🇺🇸 Hot girl - Cherry 🇺🇸 Person to bully/blame for mistakes - Darky 🇺🇸 Our secret weapon - Laquon 🇺🇸
  14. TeeZee

Underrated/unknown players. 200 inward edition.

Sterv is really tearing up the leaderboards he is one to look out for, and still very young. Tsm and Italic are slowly improving and becoming a force to be reckoned with. I heard they have been grinding a lot and have already broke a few top 5s. honourable mentions: chim. Joshua. Aesthetic...
  15. TeeZee

[W10] Project Andromeda 413 - 571 Anatexis [Approved]

thank you for everything PD. at times we mock you. at times we nice to you. but deep down we love you and will miss you. rip my friends. rip
  16. TeeZee

MK8DX max VR list

can I join the clan? I'm pretty good
  17. TeeZee

Zebe Makes Some Marios

hi Zebe I'm a big fan and have followed your career for a while. it would be an honour to be number 81. thanks in advance and have a nice day
  18. TeeZee

what is your favourite anime sound track?

I like crossing field from sword art online and Yume Sekai from sword art online. I like full metal alchemists intro 1, outro 2 and outro 3
  19. TeeZee

Post your MK8D Playtime!