Search results

1. Ulvind

[MKU-DX] Season 24 Details

READ IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE: (flag:US) ENGLISH (flag:GB) (flag:FR) FRANÇAIS (flag:CA) (flag:ES) ESPAÑOL (flag:MX) (flag:DE) DEUTSCH (flag:AT)
  2. Ulvind

[MKU-DX] Season 23 Details

READ IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE: (flag:US) ENGLISH (flag:GB) (flag:FR) FRANÇAIS (flag:CA) (flag:ES) ESPAÑOL (flag:MX) (flag:DE) DEUTSCH (flag:AT)
  3. Ulvind

Division 20 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Individuals If you have any questions or any concerns during the season, don't hesitate to shoot them towards me (@Ulvind | Ulvind#7812). Also, don't hesitate to bring them up in the Division 20 channel in the MKU server if you happen to be a team...
  4. Ulvind

Division 11 - Standings & Fixtures

PLAYOFFS Standings Fixtures Individuals If you have any questions or any concerns during the season, don't hesitate to shoot them towards me (@Ulvind | Ulvind#7812). Don't hesitate to bring them up in the Division 11 channel in the MKU server if you happen to be a team...
  5. Ulvind

Division 13 - Standings and Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Individuals If you have any questions or any concerns during the season, don't hesitate to shoot them towards me (@Ulvind | Ulvind#7812). Don't hesitate to bring them up in the Division 13 channel in the MKU server if you happen to be a team...
  6. Ulvind

[Semifinal A] CS 2 - 0 s ι

Match 1: Match 2:
  7. Ulvind

Division 15 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Individuals If you have any questions or any concerns during the seasons, don't hesitate to shoot them towards me (@Ulvind | Ulvind#7812). Don't hesitate to bring them up in the Division 15 channel in the MKU server if you happen to be a team...
  8. Ulvind

Division 4 - Standings and Fixtures

Standings Fixtures Brackets
  9. Ulvind

[AB7] Xylem 483 - 481 Zodiac Warriors ✓

Final table After race 3 (room broken by host during race 4, penalty of 20 points decided by division rep) After race 5 (DC by Irving) After race 11 (DC by Niklas) After final race Clip of the room break GG's, was a close race (and sorry for the host problems)
  10. Ulvind

[AB6] AP² 461 - 523 HR ✔

gg's, was a close race final table ^ score after 1st map (switch between boom and Monyz between first and second map) ^
  11. Ulvind

[AB5] TU 0 - 150 AP² ✔

sigh free win I guess it's a shame we didn't get to race you, just hoping you don't get DQ'd. :(
  12. Ulvind

[A2] AP² 511 - 473 ẞĎ² ✔

Table at the end of the race: GG's to Blue Diamond and GL on the rest of the season!