Search results

1. Zorm

Jean-Pierre Pernaut

Today the death of Jean-Pierre Pernaut was officially announced. We call for a week of mourning and a halt to the ongoing competitions.
  2. Zorm

[Finals] Jean-Pierre Papin 2 - 1 Jeorje Jr

Match 1 : Match 2 : Match 3 :
  3. Zorm

[SF] Jean-Pierre Papin 2 - 1 The Real Panas

Match 1 : Match 2 : Match 3 : GG
  4. Zorm

[A9] The Real Panas 484 - 500 Jean-Pierre Papin ✓

screenshot incoming be patient
  5. Zorm

speedcubing

Hi Anyone into speedcubing ? tell me your times and your background I've been speecubing for ~6years and usually average around 17 seconds with the 3x3x3. My main is a stickerless Valk 3
  6. Zorm

[AB6] pieck simps 489 - 495 Jean-Pierre Papin ✓

[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  7. Zorm

[AB5] Jean-Pierre Papin 497 - 487 Rozando la Kalamidad ✓

Pol disconnected map 11
  8. Zorm

Zorm

Welcome to BG ZORM industries Hello, I am Zorm, one of the most influent players of the XXIst century in Mario Kart History. On this thread you will learn everything you have always wanted to learn about me. Preliminary information IQ : 150 Height : 178 Weight : 80 Speed : fast Music : yes...
  9. Zorm

osu!

looking for one player (40k-5k) to play in a team osu! tournament together with P2 and I
  10. Zorm

code

hello i just figured out we could insert code into the messages so I thought i'd post one lmao guess what it does import numpy as np def hahaitsasecretlmaoyouthoughtidputitinthename(n): for i in range(2,int(np.sqrt(n))+1): if n%i == 0: return False return True
  11. Zorm

MK8DX MKU SEASON 11 PREDICTIONS

predictio,s jpp papin
  12. Zorm

[AB9] 526 JPP - SH 458 ✓

ggw p