Search results

1. Cynthia.

[MKU-DX] Season 23 Banners

With the last match played this Sunday, we finally can unveil the banners for the winners of Season 23. Courtesy of @Nehca, she's always doing a great job! Make sure to thank her for her work. Congratulations to all of the winning teams this season! To everyone else...
  2. Cynthia.

Division 6 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (cy#1000) on discord or @Cynthia. on the forum. You can also reach, other representatives and me, on the Division 6 channel on the MKU discord server. I wish you all a good season.
  3. Cynthia.

Division 7 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (cy#1000) on discord or @Cynthia. on the forum. You can also reach, other representatives and me, on the Division 7 channel on the MKU discord server. I wish you all a good season.
  4. Cynthia.

Division 8 - Standings & Fixtures

Playoffs Standings Fixtures Indivs If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to DM me (Cynthia#0003) on discord or @Cynthia. on the forum. You can also reach, others representatives and me, on the Division 8 channel on the MKU discord server. I wish you all a good season.
  5. Cynthia.

[Finals] Apocalipsis 0 - 2 Yoshi Family Odyssey

Game 1 (Apocalipsis Host) Game 2 (YF Host) GGs ! It's the first title of YF Odyssey, this season was really enjoyable, hope we'll see y'all D6 mates next seasons !
  6. Cynthia.

[SF] Nferno Light 1 - 2 Yoshi Family Odyssey

Game 1 (NFO Host) Game 2 (YF Host) Game 3 (NFO Host) GGs !