Search results

1. Maxoo

[F] FL 2 - 0 LA☆ ✓

Such a shame this had to end this way, but hey, a win is a win ! GGs les LA, vous avez fait un bon parcours, hâte de voir où vos prochains recrutement vous mèneront ! https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueProudMosquitoCoolCat-REDNNdCEHE6FyWXF still a good reason to crack open a big one with the boys
  2. Maxoo

[AB7] xF 502-482 FL ✓

Literally everything is wrong about this thread lmao
  3. Maxoo

[A2] FL 531 - 453 HVE ✓

ggs !
  4. Maxoo

Is MKTour a good game??

Honestly it isn't that bad, I had fun playing first seasons of CWL, and back in the days there wasn't P2W aspect at all in competitive matches (I know it started to change with the double heart update but this is where I stopped playing). From my pov, the main issues were the unability to choose...
  5. Maxoo

[GF] Sæ 2 - 0 FL - ✔

ggs, you did an amazing loser run and you totally deserve that win cya in D7
  6. Maxoo

[WR3] FL 512 - 472 NF - ✔

fix your net ffs ggs
  7. Maxoo

FINALS | Đя★ 2-0 FL [APPROVED]

ggs, friendly reminder that drinking before playing isn't a good idea all jokes aside, you deserve that win 100%, you definitly were better today
  8. Maxoo

[A10] FL 553-431 RD [APPROVED]

Otta D/Cd with 13pts during 4th race (TM) Fener D/Cd with 21pts during 5th race (rWS) R2D2 D/Cd with 54pts before 9th race started (dRR), his bot scored 4pts and then he joined for 10th race Everything should be good ig, ggs
  9. Maxoo

[A9] FL 593-391 IXI [APPROVED]

making thread because mvp gg bois
  10. Maxoo

[AB6] Ouka 243-225 M3FR

GGs, last GP killed us (as usual)
  11. Maxoo

[AB4] M3FR 249-219 紫木蓮

12. Maxoo

[D1] Standings & Fixtures

Good luck fellas Also bring back D1 as Bowser Division
  13. Maxoo