200L Season 6(?) Predictions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TSM8

Founding Member
I was peer pressured

D1
Conference A
1st Ukuhlanganiswa kwamakati e-pitis
2nd Rated R
3rd Next Z
4th Arcadia Caturday

Conference B
1st My one
2nd Encore
3rd Nana Farm
4th Diabolos

Rated R and # are close but imo R don’t have a player that really matches and outclasses Putofsky, when you tell that man to kick a ball he says how far, and if you asked darky he would say “Why am I kicking this ball”or something American
Next Z are German so they get + points and I also feel bad because I thought they were the 2nd team upon reading names so I don’t want to be too mean to them
Arcadia Caturday I have last, if they are struggling to spell Saturday then I really don’t have much hope for them when it comes to knowledgeable tech like track picking and using the voice call

I was just told I’m in main lu for a team I forgot I was in which honestly is really funny LOL I’m fucking awesome me to the moon
I have Encore in 2nd because I think the only person who comes close to myself and Putofsky in ability to piss the league is Selenabob Gomezpants
Nana Farm in 3rd I just like them they seem nice
Diabolos 4th, probably a good time to say I haven’t looked at ANY lu’s since about S3 and this isn’t a familiar one so they are getting bunned to last

D2
Conference A
1st Zver
2nd The Wolfpack
3rd Royal Academy
4th Freeze

Conference B
1st Knights of Cydonia
2nd Encore - Unity
3rd Next N
4th HighTrackSpeed

Zver are pretty awesome they drive well a lot of the time and they are also French so that gets more + points than Germany does
The Wolfpack goes in 2nd because it reminds me of the best cinematic trilogy to ever hit the big screen, The Hangover. I like the funny fat one because he still thinks he’s a little boy but in reality he’s Zach Galifianakis
Royal Academy is 3rd because I’m assuming they aren’t American
Freeze is 4th because I don’t know how you are supposed to move if you are frozen solid

I fucking love Muse me
Encore - Unity is in 2nd because I like them but not as much as Muse
Next N is 3rd, yes they are German so they should in theory beat the Americans since Germany is a cooler country but I feel like if I give them any higher I would be a bit of a suck up so it’s 3rd again
I don’t think HighTrackSpeed actually have that high speed on the track I think that they are overcompensating for something
Feel free to post yours in the comments no matter how wrong they are, and believe me, they will be, because I have never been wrong in my life

Aito

Site Supporter
Founding Member
D1
Conference A
1st Ukuhlanganiswa kwamakati e-pitis
2nd Arcadia Caturday
3rd Rated R
4th Next Z

Conference B
1st AFRICAN LION SAFARI TOUR GUIDES
2nd Encore
3rd Diabolos
4th Nana Fam

Conference 1
In first we have whatever the fuck that name is. They have an astounding 100% french roster so even if they cant drive they can definitely pull shocks.
In second we have Arc. Although, as TSM pointed out, their spelling isn't great, they only need to be able to reasd to find out why losing one race to them results in teams disbanding.
In third we have Rated R, they are very cool people but unfortunately they don't have the powers of french luck or team disbandment.
In fourth is Next Z because sadly Germany just isnt very cool.
Conference 2
First is the best team in the tournament. We have some great players like AD Ethan and laundry.
Second is encore because gregory samuel corinth 7 and Dylan718 are some of the best 200cc players to ever exist.
Third is Diabolos. Quite a complex one to place because a couple of their players get led on by alt accounts, nyx will be too busy writing a 100000 word essay about why they actually won a -2 race to play. The only reason they are above Nana is because one of their players devours bananas on the daily. 🇨🇦
Lastly we have Nana fam. Chill people but diabolos will eat them.

D2
Conference A
1st Zver
2nd Royal Academy
3rd The Wolfpack
4th Freeze

Conference B
1st Knights of Cydonia
2nd HighTrackSpeed
3rd Encore - Unity
4th Next N

Conference A
ZVer is second as they boast an incredible 86.67% french player rate which will really help them pull lots of shocks.
In second we have Royal Academy. Although they have an even higher france % their name is pretty bad.
Third place is The Wolfpack, sadly no one is safe from bumping night off the track every 2 seconds. Definitely not his fault.
Fourth is freeze because I couldnt find them on registry until I looked through the dead teams list. I guess ARC already got to them first.
Conference B
In first we have Knights of Cydonia. I dont actually know which Knights of X they are on registry but their name sounds funny.
Second is HighTrackSpeed. Don't really know what theyre going for with that name but they have some slept on players like shag, big dragon and Darky (the good one, not the american one).
Third is encore because its like encore 1 but they don't have gsc and dylan to carry them.
Fourth and finally we have Next N. Kinda given up at this point, dont know any of these people well enough to have a go at them.