【A13】Ink Dragons 514 - 470 Blizzard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApG77

Give a warning to hugo then if u want.
No one of the lu wanted him to do that, especially because I (and the team in general) predict the shocks pretty easily (including the only one race hugo spied) so that didn't matter our gameplay at all
If you wanted to win, it would have been better to not dodge me every single race btw
Sebi (iirc) has nothing to do with that

Last edited:

HugoXP

Founding Member
Hey sorry for what I did , but I was only saying my team they were holding things and very probably they had shock, I dont see that illegal , try to do the same with the delay so and have some guys supporting the call. I also tell them what to vote in some ocassions or what to do during a race so dont complain about a thing is possible to do :3

HugoXP

Founding Member
Why the video got deleted if you know it is fair ?
Wami put it in private. Again, I invite you to have a coach during a match if you want help and you think it would be better for your team , there is not a rule saying is not possible.

HugoXP

Founding Member
Why the video got deleted if you know it is fair ?
Also, if you think you had lost the war because of warning my team you may have shock , go complain for nothing, but that wont fix and wont improve your situation

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Now spying the opponents and telling your team their items is considered as coaching LMAO.

HugoXP

Founding Member
Now spying the opponents and telling your team their items is considered as coaching LMAO.
Dont be that egocentric , I never watched any stream of you guys , you can see it and see its true. Watching my team stream i can see enemies items or enemies plays, isnt that true?

HugoXP

Founding Member
You can check almost every mku i join call sometimes to tell them some tips or track or something like that when i not play and im able to watch it. As a leader I feel they sometimes need supprot and there is not a rule I cant do that. If you lost you should work harder as a team not complaining or being toxic. Also you can try to stream snipe (delay 😂) the others you will see it is useless and you will make your team lose focus .

Devoty

Founding Member
You try to get an advantage outside of the game by spying streams, use your common sense, in every esports tournaments, players have to be isolated during games it's not for nothing.

HugoXP

Founding Member
Bro I DIDNT SPY , is difficult for you to understand that we won you ? Next time try not to throw shocks predictable or for specific benefit of some bz players, like in RRY when miguel and apg predicted and dodged and u got -30 if i dont remember bad.

Devoty

Founding Member
Your choice if you want to play fun but here it's a competition and don't try to change the subject, you still didn't answer me why we can't access to the vidéo / you put in private

HugoXP

Founding Member
Staff has to not you
Your choice if you want to play fun but here it's a competition and don't try to change the subject, you still didn't answer me why we can't access to the vidéo / you put in private

Devoty

Founding Member
why would you ever try to make your team wins by unfair ways if you are even saying at the same time that this game is not esport and you should just play for fun, is that what you are doing?

HugoXP

Founding Member
why would you ever try to make your team wins by unfair ways if you are even saying at the same time that this game is not esport and you should just play for fun, is that what you are doing?
Dont change subject of esport bro, if you want to think we won you because of that okay, keep going complaining and dont improve like when you complain of SH lag, the secret is practicing and enjoying , not trying to fix what you have done wrong by complains

Status
Not open for further replies.