【A13】Ink Dragons 514 - 470 Blizzard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugoXP

Founding Member
*sigh*
Just throwing my opinion in there.
I'm pretty certain that you won't get penalized for that, also I don't think we lost because of that stuff, but it's still a "meh" thing to do.
Even more cause you weren't watching our streams, but you were in the room.
We need a specific rule for that case in the future, so that mess that is happening right now isn't going to happen again.
And one more thing: Starting to insult people isn't the right way. Come on..
You mean I was inside the room? That is forbiden isnt it? and it makes people dc

Dashi

Founding Member
You mean I was inside the room? That is forbiden isnt it? and it makes people dc
Yep, you were, as 13th player. Not sure about the other two things, though.

The staff will hopefully decide if that will be acceptable in the future, or if it won't be.
I'm not asking for a penalty. I personally just want more clarity for future wars to prevent situations like this one.

HugoXP

Founding Member
Yep, you were, as 13th player. Not sure about the other two things, though.

The staff will hopefully decide if that will be acceptable in the future, or if it won't be.
I'm not asking for a penalty. I personally just want more clarity for future wars to prevent situations like this one.
Dashi , that is wrong I have never been inside the room I dont know who told you that :/

HugoXP

Founding Member
You are also saying you are sure about it and no, trust me I werent, I joined a WW race about 20:40 before that the switch was off. Is an strong accusation and that is forbiden I think and its very unfair to do that (that benefits a lot ur team) , but when a 13rd guy is in a room someone will dc and in that case you would have seen me entering the room. You have no screenshot of me online at that moment or hidden and also if I was online it was in a WW when the war was finishing

Mickey

Squad 69 lets move out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Stop being kids ID we have all proof 😎

HugoXP

Founding Member
I wasnt inside what are you saying and there is : playing online, not playing qith friends

HugoXP

Founding Member
I was online at 13:01 (20:01 i suppose) , bcs we were talking before the war who played , because aketx just arrived home, and i was with the game on until they said they were 6 and i just closed it and go watch wamis stream, this is ridiculous

Last edited:

ApG77

Also we still were deciding of the lu vs bz then hugo left the room and gave his spot to aketx (before war starts)
And to conclude, hugo couldn't be the 13th player of the room because (I precise) one of ous (Diego) dced near the end of gp2 and hugo didn't become the 12th player

ApG77

Also, as a leader, I would have never let this shit happen and besides, I got the arguments to make your "theory" fall down so nice try to humiliate my boy hugo
I usually don't brag but as a team, we succeeded our aims and we know we could come to these standings since the beginning
now, nice try to "attack" a team, for the 2nd time of the season (sh 1st time), you better should prepare your matches more instead of wasting your own time and mine

Cynthia.

ヒンメル
Staff member
MKU Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
1560232398-screenshot-20190611-075305.jpg

HugoXP

Founding Member
Hugo, it's a proof you joined the room (I don't play ww for a long time) so it was the only way to see you in my list
I told you before we were confused about lu since aketx came the few minutes before i joined while it was full and immediately left and closed game (did not think that would happen and I understand you guys thought i was spying the room, its very unlucky but this misunderstoods happens , if you dont wanna trust me is ok but we will still give our proofs and arguments) , and, come on do u know how to hear the stream call ;).

HugoXP

Founding Member
Also that image is telling that i left room at 20:01 , if i stopped being in the room for example at 20:30 it would be written "played with him last time at 20:30". I will check it later when I arrive home if that happens

ApG77

explain me why diego is in room after he dced btw

according to what you think, it's hugo
and no actually, it was diego.
So no 13th player possibility

HugoXP

Founding Member
explain me why diego is in room after he dced btw

according to what you think, it's hugo
and no actually, it was diego.
So no 13th player possibility
And in case I left when diego dced for no prove (if someone is twisted) , there is nothing in stream to prove it and nothing that says im in call or spying , furthermore, the last time i was "playing with them" was 20:01, exactly the time i joined and instant left bcs lu confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.