【A13】Ink Dragons 514 - 470 Blizzard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashi

Founding Member
I was online at 13:01 (20:01 i suppose) , bcs we were talking before the war who played , because aketx just arrived home, and i was with the game on until they said they were 6 and i just closed it and go watch wamis stream, this is ridiculous
You might want to have a look at these two pictures:
https://prnt.sc/o0ffed - My view on latest players (That's also your timezone: CEST)
https://prnt.sc/o0fgoh - Start of the war, picture taken from our stream, all players

I'll try to explain my thoughts on these pictures now:
These pics combined show the order you all (and our team ofc as well) joined the room. Obviously Miguel was first, followed by Kratos, Aketx, Diego, WaMi and ApG77. That's 6. You joined after them, according to pic No. 1. That seems odd, as you said you weren't sure about Aketx making it in time. He was in the room before you were, and not even as last of your players, but as third. The fact that you don't show up after Diego shows, that you didn't reconnect to the room after his DC. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't show what happened between 20:01 and 20:33. And as you can see with my last playtime with for example Devoty, it shows when you started playing with all the other players, as that's when the room for the war vs. AU was opened.

I'm not going to assume things, but it looks kinda wrong if you say you weren't in the room at all, just online.

HugoXP

Founding Member
You might want to have a look at these two pictures:
https://prnt.sc/o0ffed - My view on latest players (That's also your timezone: CEST)
https://prnt.sc/o0fgoh - Start of the war, picture taken from our stream, all players

I'll try to explain my thoughts on these pictures now:
These pics combined show the order you all (and our team ofc as well) joined the room. Obviously Miguel was first, followed by Kratos, Aketx, Diego, WaMi and ApG77. That's 6. You joined after them, according to pic No. 1. That seems odd, as you said you weren't sure about Aketx making it in time. He was in the room before you were, and not even as last of your players, but as third. The fact that you don't show up after Diego shows, that you didn't reconnect to the room after his DC. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't show what happened between 20:01 and 20:33. And as you can see with my last playtime with for example Devoty, it shows when you started playing with all the other players, as that's when the room for the war vs. AU was opened.

I'm not going to assume things, but it looks kinda wrong if you say you weren't in the room at all, just online.
You can read my second message I wasnt sure of what time is shown if the last time you played with or when you started. So that doesnt prove i wasnt there.

You said I was the 7th and that is exactly what I said , I joined but they were all already in so room was full and i immidiately closed the game, I will try to find in the stream when i enter again in mk8dx , if I cant find it I suppose it will be your word against mine unfortunately... I know this is all confusing and I should have told everything since the first moment. What only I can say is you to trust me.

In addition i will send wami stream link for you to check the hole call it was only that instantly moment and they said me not to do that and i left call. What I say in call is : They havee shock sebi is watching their stream and im watching wami's and they are gonna have ( what is wrong and i apologized) . Then im out of call and doing nothing, so that was instant no more and why I would be in a room spectating doing nothing and risking a ban to my team? And why when diego dcs no one enters? And why there isnt a dc apart from diego (that is normal)? I just say not to change your argument and start making inventions of what happened. What I did is wrong, but an instant act i didnt control and didnt matter, but what I dont want is you start making new dramas of things that did not happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.