[A14] FE 520-444 ЯB ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Claw

Founding Member
There were many DC's and two room crashes
Results
Room crash race 2(twisted mansion) when re-open there were 3 DC in the next 3 races
Anto sub for Jak race 3
Room crashed again race 8 so we change Host to Luffy
Kyllios DC race 9 and 10 so Shikai sub last races(super bell subway is last race pic)

i. If the room is closed without consent from the opposition (which includes the host disconnecting), the host must reopen the room as soon as possible and other players from the hosting team must wait a minimum of 30 seconds before rejoining in order to give the away team spots 2-7. Failure to do so will result in a -20 (-14 in 5v5) points penalty and a host flag (see 3.3.1. i).

ii. If the room is closed a second time without consent, the hosting team will receive a -20 (-14 in 5v5) points penalty and a host flag (see 3.3.1. i.).

You broke the room 3 times today without any warning, and you didnt give me the FC for the new host before reopening, asking us to oin by Sergio breaking the rules that says you had to let us get 2-7 spots or 30 seconds to enter

(https://www.twitch.tv/videos/564018317) (The war against FE starts at 1:09:15)

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
I've given a -20 penalty to Final Emblem for the 2nd room close. and a host flag

i. If the room is closed without consent from the opposition (which includes the host disconnecting), the host must reopen the room as soon as possible and other players from the hosting team must wait a minimum of 30 seconds before rejoining in order to give the away team spots 2-7. Failure to do so will result in a -20 (-14 in 5v5) points penalty and a host flag (see 3.3.1. i).

In the VOD provided in the post above, the second closed happened before a race started and RB was not given 30 seconds to join the room. The first room close did not matter as there was a random that joined the room.

Please also provide your opposition with the friend code of a host change and give a couple of minutes for them to add to make joining the room more fair to get top spots in the future as well.