[A15] Melee X 150 - 0 Zealous [Approved]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ace Tman

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Forfeit.

unknown.png

Sad that we couldn't play you all today, thanks for trying to gather anyways! Best of luck in the future for all of you.

Asuna

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Approved.

With this being Zealous' third forfeit of the season, they are officially disqualified. All matches from the Conference Matches 2 set will be reverted into forfeits. I also have to warn that disqualifications and drops from the league will put your ability to return to the league at risk.

Ryan's

Media Staff
Founding Member
Approved.

With this being Zealous' third forfeit of the season, they are officially disqualified. All matches from the Conference Matches 2 set will be reverted into forfeits. I also have to warn that disqualifications and drops from the league will put your ability to return to the league at risk.

I couldn't give a monkeys about this league now but when mkc dropped from the league Z still had to take the loss vs mkc and other teams playing vs mkc were not reverted to forfeits HOWEVER when Z drops from the league all of the other matches are reverted into forfeits? Unless i'm missing something this is totally unjust?