[A16] Sunset 491-493 Runner Fusion ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Icefox39

Site Supporter
Founding Member
EVNKF4B.jpg

ETLbBkBUMAEzIge.jpeg

Close match.... And then, well, I have to end the regular season off in tradition. Sadly, RF has committed a tag penalty violation, for which we're requesting the penalty to be applied.

eo3mrjH.jpg
Here, you can see the player, "SalMonte", is using an upper case letter in their name after the tag in the first race. It was never changed, as indicated on the final results.

Though we're not wanting to steal back a win from a measly penalty, it's important rules are maintained and abided at all times in the season. We have committed this error several times this season, thus believing it's only fair for us to indicate a violation of the same relevance here.

Good games to them; An exceptionally close and nerve wracking war. We hope to see you in the playoffs. :)

Draco

Founding Member
ii. No separator is required if the casing of the last letter of the tag does not match the casing of the first letter of the nickname.
ARCanine ✓
svcSoldier ✓
ARCANINE ×
svcsoldier ×
Since it was RF's first offense this season, they are not getting penalty this time. The result is still 491-493.
sorrry for the first reply, I thought they had already got a tag offense

Last edited:

Benjax

Viva la palta
Site Supporter
Founding Member
EVNKF4B.jpg

ETLbBkBUMAEzIge.jpeg

Close match.... And then, well, I have to end the regular season off in tradition. Sadly, RF has committed a tag penalty violation, for which we're requesting the penalty to be applied.

eo3mrjH.jpg
Here, you can see the player, "SalMonte", is using an upper case letter in their name after the tag in the first race. It was never changed, as indicated on the final results.

Though we're not wanting to steal back a win from a measly penalty, it's important rules are maintained and abided at all times in the season. We have committed this error several times this season, thus believing it's only fair for us to indicate a violation of the same relevance here.

Good games to them; An exceptionally close and nerve wracking war. We hope to see you in the playoffs. :)
Lmao is this yellowfish revival!??