[A3] Euphorya 519 - 465 «★» ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troita

Founding Member
Mnzp9EZLF6nxWdRGRfGhWSA7Yn0sSe48LF4LPivjAAjwAgwAowAI8AIMAKMACPACNQZASZcdYaQH8AIMAKMACPACDACjAAjwAgwA.png

EPy7XbWU8AA3t47

- Ryan's dced race 3 (+10)
- Léo dced race 2 (+10)
- They joined 10 minutes after room was first opened, but we don't want penalty to be applied

f85eadbee015e6618e6b9710e3269716.png

37e9c2e61de2fbae0f3da39dba5975fd.png

9b14e444d22a6af69d29df221d4de415.png

8f0c4714ba311f49d51f4039b6359313.png

No playoffs.

Well nice attempt prestige, maybe next week i guess.
Nice win Euphoria and nice fair play for not wanting any sort of penalties to be applied. I think they couldnt join in time because they were scrimming JPN Teams.
Back to rpps and wp tts ryans.

Sketch

I am the same skill as shiiguy
Site Developer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
f85eadbee015e6618e6b9710e3269716.png

37e9c2e61de2fbae0f3da39dba5975fd.png

9b14e444d22a6af69d29df221d4de415.png

8f0c4714ba311f49d51f4039b6359313.png

No playoffs.

Well nice attempt prestige, maybe next week i guess.
Nice win Euphoria and nice fair play for not wanting any sort of penalties to be applied. I think they couldnt join in time because they were scrimming JPN Teams.
Back to rpps and wp tts ryans.

Seeing as you love sharing screenshots, I thought I would share one too. Imagine being as fake as you as to "support" EU and then call their players idiots as well.

zotCa59f7BoAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

If you keep this up then literally no one will like you. I wonder why every team you asked to join for MKU didn't accept you. You are giving the MKW community toxicity a run for their money.

Anyway, GGs EU. It was a super intense war for us. Looking forward to playing you guys again.

Gucci

Seeing as you love sharing screenshots, I thought I would share one too. Imagine being as fake as you as to "support" EU and then call their players idiots as well.

If you keep this up then literally no one will like you. I wonder why every team you asked to join for MKU didn't accept you. You are giving the MKW community toxicity a run for their money.

Anyway, GGs EU. It was a super intense war for us. Looking forward to playing you guys again.
On Top of that, it's a Team Game, so he could've got 61 by Helping his other Teammates in the War

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member

Ken actually hasnt sucked since patch 4.0, and with patch 7.0 hes pretty busted.

First of all i posted screenshots from twitter which they posted in public and you just sent private conversations you screened out of conversations we made and tbh everybody in this community trashtalks others in pm thats just how it is + whats the point of your message ? i think miguel and spyke arent 6k+ players in lounge, same thing goes for everybody in your team. Nevertheless they can be amazing players in clanwars i suppose. + i didnt cheer for anyone idc whether you win or not. Euphoria just beat the "best" team as you like to call yourself and not by just +2 they beat you by over 50.

2nd thing; I asked one team to join after leaving Bz and they didnt take me which is ok but dont talk like i tried to join thousand of teams when you were the guy who consistantly begged me to join ur teams.
67da58d9eed782d92e984e661fb78280.png

sk.jpg

3rd thing is you guys just deserve it. Whoever trashtalks the scene in public like you guys do and then lose every week just deserves it.. It would be the same thing if I'd lose an mku match or a lounge match and ppl like ryans and daxx make consistantly fun of it.
Instead of bringing up dumb private conversations and useless points, improve your gameplay get hyped for your matches and get your war mentality back. Listening to your call from race 1 made me think someone in your team just died pre match. But i suppose you need more posts like this to wake up. Have a nice eve

Sketch

I am the same skill as shiiguy
Site Developer
Site Supporter
Founding Member
First of all i posted screenshots from twitter which they posted in public and you just sent private conversations you screened out of conversations we made and tbh everybody in this community trashtalks others in pm thats just how it is + whats the point of your message ? i think miguel and spyke arent 6k+ players in lounge, same thing goes for everybody in your team. Nevertheless they can be amazing players in clanwars i suppose. + i didnt cheer for anyone idc whether you win or not. Euphoria just beat the "best" team as you like to call yourself and not by just +2 they beat you by over 50.

2nd thing; I asked one team to join after leaving Bz and they didnt take me which is ok but dont talk like i tried to join thousand of teams when you were the guy who consistantly begged me to join ur teams.

sk.jpg

3rd thing is you guys just deserve it. Whoever trashtalks the scene in public like you guys do and then loses every week just deserves it.. It would be the same thing if I'd lose an mku match or a lounge match and ppl like ryans and daxx make consistantly fun of it.
Instead of bringing up dumb private conversations and useless points, improve your gameplay get hyped for your matches and get your war mentality back. Listening to your call from race 1 made me thought someone in your team just died pre match. But i suppose you need more posts like this to wake up. Have a nice eve

Lezard:

3rd thing is you guys just deserve it. Whoever trashtalks the scene in public like you guys do and then loses every week just deserves it.. It would be the same thing if I'd lose an mku match or a lounge match and ppl like ryans and daxx make consistantly fun of it.
Instead of bringing up dumb private conversations and useless points, improve your gameplay get hyped for your matches and get your war mentality back. Listening to your call from race 1 made me thought someone in your team just died pre match. But i suppose you need more posts like this to wake up. Have a nice eve

Also Lezard:
unknown.png

You don't care about my joke team but you waste 10 minutes on a Sunday evening literally typing an essay about us. I don't really need to go any further with this lol. I'm hoping all the best for you.

JPGivin'er

Media Staff
Site Supporter

sk.jpg

Can you stop talking

Lezard:

Also Lezard:
unknown.png

You don't care about my joke team but you waste 10 minutes on a Sunday evening literally typing an essay about us. I don't really need to go any further with this lol. I'm hoping all the best for you.
What do you mean ? ofc this post is just for ryans lol. Adding the Millan thing was just kinda funny. As I said I dont care what you or any other person in your team thinks about that post. And that post took me 2 minutes and obviously if ppl already pm on discord and beg me to make a post after u lose I'm down to do it.

@Slater fans are not allowed to talk to me

Maci

Founding Member
What do you mean ? ofc this post is just for ryans lol. Adding the Millan thing was just kinda funny. As I said I dont care what you or any other person in your team thinks about that post. And that post took me 2 minutes and obviously if ppl already pm on discord and beg me to make a post after u lose I'm down to do it.

@Slater fans are not allowed to talk to me
fan meet up will be in vegas

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
The people that beat prestige dont even talk shit, yet everyone sitting on the sidelines feels the need to talk the most? Should be the opposite, its hype when teams have a rivalry but theres no rivalry its just someone fishing for likes every week prestige loses and then Lezard comments for no reason.

Its not even funny drama its just people shitting on prestige who literally shouldnt be, and the ones that beat them say ggs and moveon

tl;dr stop feeling so entitled to shit on them when chances are your team would end up losing to them anyways lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.