• Welcome to Mario Kart Central! This is the home of Mario Kart Universal, Amplify, Solo Circuit, and many other exciting Mario Kart tournaments!

If you're new, check out our Welcome Guide. You'll also need to sign up for our official Registry to participate in MKCentral events.

Once you're registered, check out the upcoming Site Tournaments! It's easy to get started—join now!

[A3] KT 513-471 TR ✓

Draco

Staff member
MKU Staff
Founding Member
GGs TR close war 😁

Kimbo's DC (race 11)

Tiger javi and meraky Dc (race 7)
Infer's DC (race 4)
CDR subbed meraky and CFT subbed Infer.
Also, Zukeralt and meraky should get a penalty since both of them didnt have a separator between the tag and the name.

Last edited:

Teeples

MKU Staff
Media Staff
Site Supporter
Founding Member
Approved. I won't be penalizing either player's name either. That special z is a lowercase one after a capital letter in the tag which is allowed. I consider a Star as a sufficient tag divider as well.

These are accepted examples under 3.5.b.i(ii)

TAG☆Player ✓
ARCanine ✓

Benjax

Site Supporter
Founding Member
GGs TR close war 😁

Kimbo's DC (race 11)

Tiger javi and meraky Dc (race 7)
Infer's DC (race 4)
CDR subbed meraky and CFT subbed Infer.
Also, Zukeralt and meraky should get a penalty since both of them didnt have a separator between the tag and the name.
No jodas eMe Ka U sTaFf si pides penalizar a meraky por llevar una estrella entre su nombre y el tag tambien deberias pedir penalizacion para ti mismo xd

Draco

Staff member
MKU Staff
Founding Member
No jodas eMe Ka U sTaFf si pides penalizar a meraky por llevar una estrella entre su nombre y el tag tambien deberias pedir penalizacion para ti mismo xd
Quise poner a pepo xd, pero no te rayes q no se leer