[A4] Sunset 504 - Gomaespama 480 ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Yoshira

THE RA
Site Supporter
download_73.png

EPzHj75U0AE-cBG.jpeg

NOTE:
-Fran dcd race 7 with 38 points

GGs Gomaespama close war last GP, GL on your next matches :smirk_cat:

RubenD

Site Supporter
For you, next time you will send a host, can you please at least tag the team? THANK YOU
If you send host fc to the air, without tagging and just saying your time and not ours, it's not helpful at all.

Ethan

Site Supporter
For you, next time you will send a host, can you please at least tag the team? THANK YOU
If you send host fc to the air, without tagging and just saying your time and not ours, it's not helpful at all.
Its your responsibility to look at rep chat and have fc, we have the option to ping you or not. GGs regardless, hope you can beat us next time

Icefox39

Site Supporter
Founding Member
I'm not exactly sure what happened regarding how you all were given my friend code. Regardless, the room wasn't opened until after I added Ruben, so I'm not quite sure how it's a complete issue. I think both sides should look more into fixing whatever issues they had about the hosting and ensure they're resolved the next time around. Regardless, it didn't change the result of the match, since both sides had equal opportunity to join. (Multiple people could've added me when (if not sooner), Ruben did if they wanted better odds to get a better position.) I think the staff needs to consider what's occurred on this thread for the second match; I'm slightly amazed neither team has been warned from the comments posted on this thread....