[AB4] IXI 503 - 461 kp - ✔

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Puas

20211205_215913.jpg
20211205_215926.jpg
wUxBZNuiUv8QAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

myles

MKU Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
In this clip, we can see that IXI did not allow 30 seconds for kp to join the room after a room crash. As per the ruleset, we unfortunately are going to penalize IXI -10 points.

Source:
d. Once the room has started, the host must not close the room without consent from the opposing team (this includes the host disconnecting).
i. In the event of an abrupt room closure, the host must record a clip or recording of themselves being disconnected/an error code appearing. In the case of a gray error code, where a clip cannot be captured, a picture of the error is acceptable, only under that circumstance. If no clip or recording is provided, then the hosting team will receive -20 penalty. If a player/team consistently does not provide proof of their disconnection, they may be banned from hosting at staff discretion.
- If the room is closed without consent, the hosting team must give the opposing team 30 seconds to join the room before their non-hosting players may rejoin. Failure to do so will result in a -10 penalty.
- The only reason the hosting team doesn't need to give 30 seconds to the opposing team is in the case of a room crash where players are stuck after crossing the line and race results do not show, or if a player joins the room that is not supposed to be in the match.

Fasu

In this clip, we can see that IXI did not allow 30 seconds for kp to join the room after a room crash. As per the ruleset, we unfortunately are going to penalize IXI -10 points.

Source:
d. Once the room has started, the host must not close the room without consent from the opposing team (this includes the host disconnecting).
i. In the event of an abrupt room closure, the host must record a clip or recording of themselves being disconnected/an error code appearing. In the case of a gray error code, where a clip cannot be captured, a picture of the error is acceptable, only under that circumstance. If no clip or recording is provided, then the hosting team will receive -20 penalty. If a player/team consistently does not provide proof of their disconnection, they may be banned from hosting at staff discretion.
- If the room is closed without consent, the hosting team must give the opposing team 30 seconds to join the room before their non-hosting players may rejoin. Failure to do so will result in a -10 penalty.
- The only reason the hosting team doesn't need to give 30 seconds to the opposing team is in the case of a room crash where players are stuck after crossing the line and race results do not show, or if a player joins the room that is not supposed to be in the match.
Hello @Myles !

First of all I would like to thank you for taking a look at our video and for giving the penalty for IXI not allowing 30 seconds for us to join the room after a room crash. But I would like to bring your attention to two other things.

1. First of all, the room was disconnected during race 3. They didn't give us any reason for that or provided a clip or picture from an error code. Last season NQ received and error code and the switch didn't let him take a screenshot, because of that we received a -20 penalty and unless IXI has given any kind of proof, I believe the penalty should be applied in this case as well.

d. Once the room has started, the host must not close the room without consent from the opposing team (this includes the host disconnecting).i. In the event of an abrupt room closure, the host must record a clip or recording of themselves being disconnected/an error code appearing. In the case of a gray error code, where a clip cannot be captured, a picture of the error is acceptable, only under that circumstance. If no clip or recording is provided, then the hosting team will receive -20 penalty. If a player/team consistently does not provide proof of their disconnection, they may be banned from hosting at staff discretion.

2. The second thing I would like to bring your attention to is the fact that IXI oppened the room and then they accepted our friend requests which resulted in them having top 6 in the room, having an unfair advantage over us that they shouldn't have in the first place. As you can see in the images below (please open spoiler) Jamie had to ask them to accept our friend requests, she also asked them to reopen the room in the division chat but she was ignored and they started the room anyway.

unknown.png

unknown.png

f. The host must accept all friend requests from the other team as soon as they are received and before opening the room.
    i. In cases where an upcoming match is affected by the delay of a match beforehand (if applicable), the situation should be treated similarly as described in II. e. ii.
    ii. If the host fails to accept requests before the room opens, they must close and reopen the room once they have accepted all friend requests.
    - Failure to abide by any of the above will result in a -10 penalty.

Considering the rules above, the messages from Jamie and my video where you can cleary see what happened, I believe a -10 penalty should be added for that aswell.​
With all of that being said, please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it should be:
  • - 10 for not accepting us at the right time (they accepted after they got top 6 in the room)
  • - 20 for closing the room without a reason / no proof of an error code
  • - 10 for not allowing 30 seconds for us to join the room after a room crash. (already given)

Thank you for your attention and for reading.

myles

MKU Staff
Event Organizer
Media Staff
Site Supporter
I will also be issuing a -10 penalty to IXI for not accepting all friend requests of the away team before opening the room for the match. The score has been updated to reflect this penalty.

2021120600114800-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.png

PShock accepted Fasu's friend request at :01 after opening room at :00, but accepted Zach's request earlier than this, as posted below this picture.

IMG_8631.jpg

Unfortunately, the ruleset states that the host must accept all friend requests as soon as they are received and before opening the room.

Source:
f. The host must accept all friend requests from the other team as soon as they are received and before opening the room.
i. In cases where an upcoming match is affected by the delay of a match beforehand (if applicable), the situation should be treated similarly as described in II. e. ii.
ii. If the host fails to accept requests before the room opens, they must close and reopen the room once they have accepted all friend requests.
- Failure to abide by any of the above will result in a -10 penalty.