[AB5] ARC 522 vs 462 ώƒ ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
uexH9nR42Cl8438O1mZh8vbPAxxYE60wAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

EgsJZhnUcAAh6Ne.png

Notes:
- Good games
- No disconnections or penalties
- Good luck next matches

Monfi

Founding Member
What a victory. Bet noone saw it coming but we've had a couple solid results vs wf in the past so it's not a total upset. Glad i choose to sit that match so I was able to watch the most hype match i've seen in MK8DX. Very well done my dudes!

Teeples

Site Supporter
Founding Member
sont trop nul c'est déjà gagné

I've had people come to me after almost every time we beat wf (Star / Moon / League / Scrims) saying they said we're trash and suck at the game and flamed us etc. on stream. It's unfortunate I forgot to save the VOD before deleted but was more focused on the HD war because that shit was 100% not going to be there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This win feels fucking amazing if I'm being honest, especially since even Moon always acts like we're lucky every time too still.

I don't like to BM often anymore (publically at least) but actually get clapped.

Gant.gif

Purple

Site Supporter
Founding Member
What a victory. Bet noone saw it coming but we've had a couple solid results vs wf in the past so it's not a total upset. Glad i choose to sit that match so I was able to watch the most hype match i've seen in MK8DX. Very well done my dudes!
I did