[AB7] vx 449 - 535 «★» ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Félix

Founding Member
unknown.png

Picture
unknown.png

Hello, congratulations on winning the match! I bet that match against players such as LS and Ryou was a close and intense one for your players. Although, please avoid mentionning us if you're not d1 winners. If you wanna prove you're d1 worthy, play us in a BO3, what do u think?

Félix

Founding Member
Hello, congratulations on winning the match! I bet that match against players such as LS and Ryou was a close and intense one for your players. Although, please avoid mentionning us if you're not d1 winners. If you wanna prove you're d1 worthy, play us in a BO3, what do u think?

Is it supposed to be funny? Or mean? Or trollish? No offense, just trying to understand what's your goal here

Ryan's

Media Staff
Founding Member
Unfunny especially coming from someone like you who is unable to win on any game he plays