[AB9] vx 483 - 481 EU

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Félix

Founding Member
unknown.png

Picture
unknown.png

Last edited:

Félix

Founding Member
I repeat, could u upload the DC screenshots? I need them, and rules a rules

Hello Manster,
I have 2 questions for you, and your team.

1. Which rule(s) are you talking about? I need them copy/pasted here. But I think you'll look for them for a long time since none of them in Section 3.4 (Match Results) make disconnection(s) picture(s) to be mandatory.

2. Why do you request disconnections pictures few moments after deleting the stream of your match against us?

Thank you in advance for your answers,
Félix

_____

Edit
The repick has been removed, because there is no evidence about it on our side. Do you have one?

Manster

Site Supporter
Hello Manster,
I have 2 questions for you, and your team.

1. Which rule(s) are you talking about? I need them copy/pasted here. But I think you'll look for them for a long time since none of them in Section 3.4 (Match Results) make disconnection(s) picture(s) to be mandatory.

2. Why do you request disconnections pictures few moments after deleting the stream of your match against us?

Thank you in advance for your answers,
Félix

_____

Edit
The repick has been removed, because there is no evidence about it on our side. Do you have one?
Ill stop talking on the post, Ill talk to the staff directly

Tricky

Founding Member
if you put a gun to my head and told me to correctly spell ‘stream url’ tell my family i love them

Radi

Site Supporter
Founding Member
Since both sides acknowledged the track repick, Vertex is receiving a -20 point penalty for this match. The winner of the match is unchanged.