[B12] δk 493 - 491 BW ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Jack

Site Supporter
jvmc1sG.png

Internet went out for Jack, room crash. Host change to qk Chris
oBEdK40.png

DANIPRO dc'd on TH, his bot got +3 on the next race.
CFQqwhB.png

Final Screen
03FVF24.png

GGs BW. Sorry for room crash, my internet went completely out, including discord. came back 3 minutes later. Other than that, one of the most intense matches I have ever played.

DUGO

vox populi
Staff member
Media Staff
Founding Member
^
To clarify what happened earlier, Jack (the host) crashed before race 4 started, we then changed host (Christian) and gave BW 2-3-4-5-6-7 after waiting 30+ seconds.

GGs BW.

n§★Fιζσ★ | ★MRøßεrtø☆: farò 180

Jack

Site Supporter
I mean record in the switch the moment of the crash, idk what you understood

For starters, I could turn off my router and fake the error code. It's so easy to fake so it doesn't matter.
Second, I was more concerned about getting my internet back to finish the match.
It makes no sense why I'd close room on the start of a race on SSC of all tracks.
We gave you 2-7 and you still got like a -16 race on rWS. You also picked N64 Rainbow Road which you always beat us by like 30 on when we play you, and we still beat you.

I don't know what you're trying to get at here. I understand your frustration, and I'm sorry. But you can only blame yourselves for a loss. On top of this, dugo and everybody in the call can confirm as soon as room crashed, I left call. I'm sorry for the room crash, I already said this. But it's your fault you lost.