[B2] ßß 150 - 0 ĐŽ ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souls

wNT3sPjhWCa1gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
unknown.png

No Dcs- GGs all

jerry

you know me
Site Supporter
Founding Member
After extensively reviewing multiple items submitted to myself and the MKU Staff team (Twitch VODs, Clips), we have decided to penalize ĐŽ, as they were caught having a 7th player spectate the room starting race 6 all throughout to the end of the war.

4.1.b - If a team member is found to be spectating the room to obtain an advantage, the offending team will receive an automatic loss.

As a result, the final score of this match is ßß 150 - 0 ĐŽ

Aminsss

Seriously it disgusts me, we play to progress and to prove not to cheat, we have plenty of evidence but we were not given any luck, BB is the real loser of this match, I'm sure this team won't be able to win a fair game.
Btw nice fair play, nice admin.

K8Speedy

frankly bravo while there are never them 7th players who watch the room what is the interest we do not that that matter I do not find that normal there is no proof nada but you prefer to put your friends in priority

Seriously it disgusts me, we play to progress and to prove not to cheat, we have plenty of evidence but we were not given any luck, BB is the real loser of this match, I'm sure this team won't be able to win a fair game.
Btw nice fair play, nice admin.
I honestly couldn't care less about this match but evidence seems so obvious to me that DZ was ghosting lol, good job to the staff im glad to see they didn't fear to apply a rule even if it could be controversial

K8Speedy

I honestly couldn't care less about this match but evidence seems so obvious to me that DZ was ghosting lol, good job to the staff im glad to see they didn't fear to apply a rule even if it could be controversial
if you don't give a fuck what are you doing here?

Aminsss

Good job to the staff???? It’s a big injustice, we were not given our chance to defend ourselves they relied on a stream without wanting to know what really happened and you dare say we win the war normally and your team has no self-esteem and you're happy too?? You arr happy to win in this situation ???

Jack

Site Supporter
I've locked the thread since this is starting to get out of hand. The decision made is final and will not be changed, but if you really need to continue this conversation please take it up with a staff member. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.