[B8] AM 520 - 454 kw2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Angus

Table:

unknown.png

First screen

unknown.png

Room force crashed after race 3, someone from kw2 disconnected and I forgot to put CPU on, so the 4th race started with only 11 racers, so I crashed room (to be clear I crashed it before the race actually began we were just on the start line), I am unsure of how penalty's work regarding this but from what I can tell it's a -10.

unknown.png

Room crash after a further 4 races my internet died, 7 races completed so far.

(We switch to their host)

unknown.png

Screen shot of the final 5 races. They switched 2 players

Clips of all the crashes and things can be provided, I have the whole thing recorded with call I was not attempting to gain an advantage though this I was just being stupid. Any questions iBeDoobert#4755 on discord

TromTendo

Staff member
MKU Staff
Amplify Staff
200L Staff
Founding Member
Some clarifications:

CPUs were correctly enabled at the start of the first room. The bot glitch was experienced, which was introduced in the latest MK8D update, where a bot fails to appear after a disconnection in a friend room. The correct process is to race as normal, and award every player an additional point at the end of the war (+2 for whoever finishes first). No penalty will be awarded for this mistake and it is only being mentioned to help everybody become more aware about the glitch.

A VOD can be found here which shows Rapides et Furieux was not properly awarded 30 seconds to join the room after the room closure. A 10 point penalty will be awarded.

A clip can be found here of the second room closure. No penalty will be awarded.

The final score will be recorded as AM 520 - 454 κω².