[B8] RK 503 - 481 xı ✓

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Engel

Founding Member
table
wPvcTUV01DawAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

final screen
EvWACZJVkAAql5b.png

ggs

jacob_us

jacob
Staff member
MKU Staff
Media Staff
EvV-jzbUYAEOGkK.png

xi will receive a host flag; friend request was sent at :49 and was never accepted. there is no penalty associated with the flag at this time.

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
e. The host team must provide a friend code to the opposing team at least 15 minutes before the scheduled match time.
- In cases where teams have several matches in a row, the hosting team should provide the friend code as soon as their previous match is finished and their opponent has been determined.

joicE8Z.png

We were literally given the ok because I had thought they were hosting the entire time, why are we being penalized?

jacob_us

jacob
Staff member
MKU Staff
Media Staff
the issue isn't that the fc was given late; that's fine. according to the RK reps and the screenshot i sent, xander never accepted one or more of their friend requests and they had to join off of someone else. if you can disprove that, i'll remove the host flag.

there's also no penalty at this point; the penalty comes if you receive another host flag before the season ends.

Nato

Staff member
Administrator
Site Supporter
Founding Member
the issue isn't that the fc was given late; that's fine. according to the RK reps and the screenshot i sent, xander never accepted one or more of their friend requests and they had to join off of someone else. if you can disprove that, i'll remove the host flag.

there's also no penalty at this point; the penalty comes if you receive another host flag before the season ends.

thats different then, seems it was misinterpreted on our side.

flag does literally nothing so its w/e but funny knowing everything about it

np :)