Catherine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Catherine

Hiiii! I'm Catherine, 20, a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe player from Québec, Canada. (flag:CA)
I started playing Mario Kart Wii shortly after it's release and played custom tracks starting 2012. I first got into competitive Mario Kart in 2017 with the team Sinister, then later joined Explorers of Time where I had the most fun on regular tracks. On custom tracks, I played with Battle Cry in 2017-2018 and played 2 WL Seasons (iirc) with their second team. I also played WL with Crossfire Aurora, but eventually a lot of stress has been hitting me irl and I left competitive Mario Kart. After many changes in my life, I am back, but I can't play Mario Kart Wii anymore due to network issues. I restarted playing Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in february 2021 and I joined the team Nocturnal, but I didn’t feel like the team was a good fit so I left and that's where I'm at right now.

Discord : Catherine#3894

Switch FC : 1610-8178-5712

Friends

(flag:CA) TheKoopaGuy
(flag:CA) Félix
(flag:CA) Zach
(flag:CA) Christo
(flag:CA) Jc
(flag:CA) Sammy
(flag:US) Silver
(flag:US) Ozo
(flag:US) Chloe
(flag:US) Anna
(flag:GB) Alex
(flag:IE) Kyle
I'm interested in building back bridges from when I played Mario Kart Wii, as long as my past as another identity is kept aside. If I knew you back then, I most likely remember you and it would make me really happy if we could talk again. I'm also looking to build more friendships in the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe community.
image0.jpg

Last edited: